Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No No Mate there was nothing wrong with asking your question, like I said Apologies nothing negative was intended towards you...I'm sorry if it was perceived this way. Hope you can forgive/Forget my posts following your question...

No worries buddy. Nothing to forgive.
Can't wait to get my hands on this steel. Along with the other FA releases that are due soon!

Reactions: Actarus
No problem. Should of just looked back through comments myself.

Why go through pages upon pages of the thread to find something that you were not sure was there, when a helpful ninja can give you a simple yes or no answer in 2 seconds;)

I too remember reading that one of these editions had an embossed title, I couldn't remember if it was this or not,so I'm glad you asked.:thumbs:

All those pic's look great, looking forward to this :oohyeah::joy::drool:

@chunk this matter was already addressed and I have apologized to @lights for not giving him the answer that I could have found easier myself. Apologies were accepted.

I am aware of that, I read the previous posts.. I was replying to lights comment saying he should have read back into the thread himself, I was simply saying that when you look for just one post that's buried within a large thread, that sometimes it's just easier to ask a question and a helpful ninja will be happy to help.. I wasn't referring to any of your posts, just replying to the one post by lights that I quoted:thumbs:

I am aware of that, I read the previous posts.. I was replying to lights comment saying he should have read back into the thread himself, I was simply saying that when you look for just one post that's buried within a large thread, that sometimes it's just easier to ask a question and a helpful ninja will be happy to help.. I wasn't referring to any of your posts, just replying to the one post by lights that I quoted:thumbs:

ah I read it differently as I had stated that I should have givin him the info as it was easier for me to do so, reason why I took your post in a different way

Reactions: chunk
Is Karel still picking these up this weekend? My copies of Elektra and Commando are waiting on this to get shipped!

I am waiting fro reply on this, I know he is not picking up Whiplash as they are not ready so it will be next weekend, but was wondering if he went anyways for Kingsman (which I think would be a waste of time as we could have waited an extra week to avoid him a 500km drive for 1 edition...)...I will post when I have info :)

• Informative
I hope they package items inside the slip better this time. It was really bad packaging on the Commando.

I didn't get that one, was not my cup of tea... what was not well packaged ? was it in the ''FAC version with Lenticular'' or the other non FAC FullSlip(without the Lenti)

I am waiting fro reply on this, I know he is not picking up Whiplash as they are not ready so it will be next weekend, but was wondering if he went anyways for Kingsman (which I think would be a waste of time as we could have waited an extra week to avoid him a 500km drive for 1 edition...)...I will post when I have info :)
Whatever he decides to do is cool with me! Always appreciate his hard work!

Whatever he decides to do is cool with me! Always appreciate his hard work!

I know he works so hard and it is also fine by me, but in any case if I get a response I will let you and others know... it was not clear if it was just Whiplash that is not being picked up or also Kingsman...but no post in Kingsman as I could see so I assume he must have went but that is only speculation...I would be so trilled driving with Karel to prague to go pick up FAC GB Editions, that would be one heck of a wicked road trip, I'd feel like a kid :LOL:

I know he works so hard and it is also fine by me, but in any case if I get a response I will let you and others know... it was not clear if it was just Whiplash that is not being picked up or also Kingsman...but no post in Kingsman as I could see so I assume he must have went but that is only speculation...I would be so trilled driving with Karel to prague to go pick up FAC GB Editions, that would be one heck of a wicked road trip, I'd feel like a kid :LOL:
Yup that would be an epic road trip!

I didn't get that one, was not my cup of tea... what was not well packaged ? was it in the ''FAC version with Lenticular'' or the other non FAC FullSlip(without the Lenti)
It was FAC. The problem was that those small collector cards were put together with bigger cards inside the slip and because of them the slip had a bulge on one side where those cards were. And after I unpacked the slip it was still deformed. The point is that the slip was not wide enough so that everything could be packaged together. Those cards should have been inside the steelbook or they should have been packaged differently and not stacked on top of each other.

wow this looks awesome, so glad I got in there last minute!! phew! I think I will skip the Blufans one considering it is only an OAB and not a Blufans exclusive that might have a lenti and some extras.

It was FAC. The problem was that those small collector cards were put together with bigger cards inside the slip and because of them the slip had a bulge on one side where those cards were. And after I unpacked the slip it was still deformed. The point is that the slip was not wide enough so that everything could be packaged together. Those cards should have been inside the steelbook or they should have been packaged differently and not stacked on top of each other.
Lol..I'm so slow.. I noticed the bulge too but I didn't think to put the small art cards inside the steelbook:wacky: think I'll do that now:thumbs:

Reactions: harry and CyberT