Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The gift-amaray set would be awesome if it came with the fullslip steelbook edition!!!

sorry but it wont you would be buying an amaray set, in a gift box.
if you want a steel i suggest you go look at flea bay for one but it wont be cheap.
just looked and they are going for £65-75 a set.

basil :thumbs:

It looks great but it could do without the lenticular in my opinion. It seems companies are trying to find different ways of covering up the Steelbook which defeats the point for me. I imagine an all-in-one 1/4 slip, full slip, lenticular slip, PET slip with lenticular magnet combo isn't far away, the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Reactions: lolwut
It looks great but it could do without the lenticular in my opinion.
If you don't want the lenticular, simply take it off. Or sell it, I'm sure you'd find someone here, on eBay etc. that would be more than happy to buy it.

I for one appreciate that Film Arena are not following the Korean etc retailer's lead and forcing you to buy multiple versions of a release if you happen to want a lenticular and a full slip.

Last edited:
If you don't want the lenticular, simply take it off. Or sell it, I'm sure you'd find someone here, on eBay etc. that would be more than happy to buy it.

Yes but then the Steelbook wouldn't fit snugly in the slip.

For the Korean etc. retailers perhaps.

I for one appreciate that Film Arena are not following suit and forcing you to buy multiple versions of a release if you happen to want a lenticular and a full slip.

I don't mind it as long as it doesn't get ridiculous e.g. Novamedia's release of The Avengers. Retailers can't cater for every type of collector in one package though and I don't think they should try to.