Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had hopes that this and Whiplash would turn up today but I'll have to wait until over the weekend.

Really can't wait! :D :thumbs:
I got my first ever KIMICHI steels today Raid 1 & 2 and they are absolutely gorgeous! I've literally only just started getting these exclusive sets my only other one being Avengers Nova. And after seeing the positive opinions on this, I can't wait to get it in my grubby hands!! So much so that I've joined virtually every FA group buy since Kingsman! The wife is not happy at all!!![emoji51][emoji51]

Did you see how many urbeenjammin acquired for resell/scalp? Good grief man.
Is that a Joke ?
I got my first ever KIMICHI steels today Raid 1 & 2 and they are absolutely gorgeous! I've literally only just started getting these exclusive sets my only other one being Avengers Nova. And after seeing the positive opinions on this, I can't wait to get it in my grubby hands!! So much so that I've joined virtually every FA group buy since Kingsman! The wife is not happy at all!!![emoji51][emoji51]
lol me too this is my first Full Slip :D your wife will say "its either me or Film Arena ?"

I can confirm, setting region to A will play a movie with 4 min shorter length then on region B however there are more studio logos etc on the region B encode.

• Informative
Reactions: harry