Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW for real your first FAC ? oh you will understand what the fuss is all about :p
Great way to start your collection with such a super item with a Kick-Ass(No Pun In tended) WEA Fullslip with so many great Bonus items to complement the WWA Steel. Such a stunning release. I still am in love with FAC releases :drool:
That's right! Can't wait to see this wonderful FS in person!

and thanks for all the great info you pass along btw! Appreciate it! :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
FA really know how to impress steelbook collectors in term of packaging, I think they have the best packaging so far because the design is so simple and I like simple :D.

However I miss all FA release ;(

Reactions: harry
VERY IMPORTANT edited movie content ~ MUST READ

Kingsman FullSlip film arena Collection Numbered Edition : ''Region A'' Versus ''Region B''

~ When Playing the disk in a Blu-ray Player Region B - Uncensored Version 2:08:44

~ When Playing the disk in a Blu-ray Player Region A - Censored Version 2:04:19*

the churn scene is edited out and we also don't see the Princess Behind.

4min 25sec of edited content for Region A Players.

Even though same blu-ray disk is being played and is Region ABC,
the Following situations apply;
Region B = 129 minutes Uncensored
Region A = 124 minutes Censored Version

Thanks to @RabbitChen for having brought this to my attention and to my friend @Hamill82 that I didn't know had so many players to test it all and to have answered me so quickly and being so helpful in resolving this mystery. @nicblue update on the info I was telling you about.

Last edited:
This could all still be shorter than the alleged German version which runs almost 130 minutes...
According to Vaughn himself who was asked this question only a few days ago the answer is that the UK and German cuts are identical, why there seems to be a time difference no-one seems to know. the movie censorship site has also compared both prints and found both contain the same cut. There's been nothing added to the German bluray.

According to Vaughn himself who was asked this question only a few days ago the answer is that the UK and German cuts are identical, why there seems to be a time difference no-one seems to know. the movie censorship site has also compared both prints and found both contain the same cut. There's been nothing added to the German bluray.

True, the German copy clocks at 2:08:44 therefore Uncensored (and no additional footage)

Well that is pretty interesting. Amazon (US) has the run-time listed at 129mins. I guess I'll have to snag a copy on ebay used or something. I definitely don't enjoy my movies censored :( lol thanks @Actarus

Well that is pretty interesting. Amazon (US) has the run-time listed at 129mins. I guess I'll have to snag a copy on ebay used or something. I definitely don't enjoy my movies censored :( lol thanks @Actarus

No problem figured I would see what was going on as it was not making sense when I was first asked the question. And when I inserted my Disk I was puzzeled could not understand why the Czech copy FAC which was supposed to be 129 min (Uncensored) was missing 5 minutes.
Indeed the Amazon US Blu-ray listed at 129 min is 2:08:44 exactly and it is Rated R Restricted. I watched that US copy and this one and the Canadian one is the same Uncensored.

for all others wondering about the censorship on the Czech Copy for region A please read Post #830

Reactions: nicblue
thanks to @chlove0916, he is the one who find this region problem.

at first, he think it's cause by the language setting (like some WB's Japan Blu-ray release), but after tried out lots of different language settings, still the same...

and i saw FilmArena's Youtube channel, they had upload a unboxing video that shows different subtitles menu.

then @Actarus says his friend use region B player, the run time is 02:08:44, so we think the problem is region code...

if you use region A player to play the disc, you will only see two subtitles in the menu: Simplified Chinese (简体中文) and English, and the run time will be 02:04:19.

i think the problem is Fox decide to release China version with the same disc that release in other Europe countries, they have to make the disc play censored version in China, but still can play uncensored version in Europe...

i just don't understand why the hell did they set Region A to play censored edition, that doesn't make any sense...

China should be Region C, why they mess with Region A too... :confused:

Last edited:
So basically two of the most important and best bits removed!

Yes exactly that is what we figured out today, but since you are Region B, this won't affect you. This must be something IMO that they may not even be aware of, Their Disk is region Free ABC and they are region B (since they are in Prague) so it is normal on their website they state the run time for 129 minutes probably thinking that it is for all region. They might get a surprised when they find out that Region A has a Censored Version of approx 124 min. I think this might be one of those situations that rarely happens and It might just simply be whoever made or Formatted the disks whatever you want to call it that put both versions on the disk and maybe FA is not even aware of it...as if they would have I believe they would have written something on their website about it. They would not want to do something that would come back to them afterwards.