Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap now that it's sold out that means I have to keep my order lol, oh well better sorry than regret that I did not preorder :p

Reactions: Marina Blue
Damn right, spoil that hot wife of yours :naughty:
@psychoscot She's MUY CALIENTE!
24.gif
:naughty: :p And she's ALWAYS spoiled! :squint: :greedy: :facepalm: :dead::dead::dead: :D
hahaha you dare to go shopping on Black Friday for you wife !? She must be someone Special ;) I saw videos of Black Friday sales... Woman are Crazy on those you tube videos :rofl: ...Thanks so much no worries just was wondering, take all the time you need :thumbs: ...hope you didn't suffer any injuries while shopping :hilarious:
@Actarus I dared! :sorry: And trust me, I AM NOT doing that sh*t again! :mad:
People get fu**ing crazy on that day! :OMG:
13-Reasons-To-Avoid-Black-Friday-2.gif
The worst part of it all... we didnt buy anything! :squint: Talk about a waste of damn time! :banghead: I'm just glad to have not encountered any problems/fights/or accidents this time :thumbs:

And PM incoming about the Godzilla Fullslip :)
maybe his wife was shopping for him :naughty::p
@luke98 That would of been nice! :rolleyes: We went to "HER" stores! :angry: Oh well, 'HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!' :joy:

Feel same way as you mate :thumbs: ...but I wonder though, yiou can either insert the Folding disk Holder with Bonus item in the FullSlip, but if you decide to put the Disk with the Steelbook that comes with it, can you fit instead in the FullSlip the Steelbook with the Bonus Items (Basically just switching the fold in holder for the Steel in the FullSlip) ???

I Ask as I saw the unboxing of Godzilla that @bloodsnake007 posted and it seemed that the FullSlip was much larger in the opening than a regular FullSlip for exemple Nova/Fa/Kimchi Size that fits a steel and the Bonus on its side, the Fullslip on the Japanese Godzilla appeared to be quite Larger (n):dunno:

I hope I can do that ...

The folder is going on ebay if I can fit my steelbook inside the fullslip.

It would be nice if someone who owns the Godzilla Version that the Steel came as ''a side item'' to the ''Sealed FullSlip'' could confirm this that would be nice @Apollon @bloodsnake007
@Actarus PM sent and decided to share the pics just in case any one else had the same question :thumbs:

DSC09473.JPG DSC09482.JPG DSC09477.JPG

popcorn2.gif

@psychoscot She's MUY CALIENTE!
24.gif
:naughty: :p And she's ALWAYS spoiled! :squint: :greedy: :facepalm: :dead::dead::dead: :D

@Actarus I dared! :sorry: And trust me, I AM NOT doing that sh*t again! :mad:
People get fu**ing crazy on that day! :OMG:
13-Reasons-To-Avoid-Black-Friday-2.gif
The worst part of it all... we didnt buy anything! :squint: Talk about a waste of damn time! :banghead: I'm just glad to have not encountered any problems/fights/or accidents this time :thumbs:

And PM incoming about the Godzilla Fullslip :)

@luke98 That would of been nice! :rolleyes: We went to "HER" stores! :angry: Oh well, 'HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!' :joy:

I know and from inside the store before they open some in the states it starts at midnight the night before you see the doors being pushed in from the croud like they are gonna just burst opened and people fight over a 10$ discount over a toaster lol :rofl:

the italy steelbook is the best one IMO

i see no reason why the title on this steelbook needs to be on the front, back, AND inside of the steelbook lol

the italy steelbook is the best one IMO

i see no reason why the title on this steelbook needs to be on the front, back, AND inside of the steelbook lol

The one from Italy is the WWA Steelbook same steel as other Country and it is only a Steelbook it is not part of a FullSlip Package.

This ''Amazon Japan Exclusive Limited Edition Package'' includes a FullSlip, the slick Crafted Digipack + WEA Bonus Steelbook
and Extra Bonus Items that comes with it.

The 2 other Best Versions that Includes the ''WWA Steel'' same as Italy is the;

1) ''film arena Collection Fullslip - Numbered edition'' - This is simply Exquisitely Done the Magnet Lenticular with flip/flop effect is just superb !
2) Taiwan 1/4 Slip (does Not Includes Bonus Items but Nice Slip as Usual sought after from Taiwan - Rare Edition)

Last edited:
The Amazon bonus has been announced, but nothing too exciting so adjust expectations accordingly:
It's a set of five glossy prints featuring "precious" candid photos featuring Harry and Eggsy selected by director, Matthew Vaughn. They're also housed in an original Kingsman envelope. I don't know why the photos are precious though... that's just what the description says.

Reactions: Actarus
Blufans just announced a release as well ...

I won't cancel this one as it's a sellout. But i'm eager to see what BF has in store for us.