Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, from the version to own into a 83€ piece of s**t in just one photo. So glad my order hasn't shipped yet and i could make a cancellation which i've never done before. I was super excited to own a nice version of this great movie but i'll stick with my ordinary german steel until i come by a reasonable priced kimchi copy.

@luke98 @Hatori @DJHilalo @lgans316

After seeing the Pictures I also Cancelled my order :confused: Just Kept the Digibook but cancelled the Version that comes with the Steelbook as this steel is not doing it for me as per pictures from @tristar6 :notworthy:

My Order was in ''Preparing for Shipment'' Mode and They had ''initiated the payment''(currently in my pending transaction in my CC) but since cancellation was successful it states that if payment was made it will be refunded same method as it was made.

I am now all stressed out :( I hope I don't have issues with this now :arghh:

@luke98 @Hatori @DJHilalo @lgans316

After seeing the Pictures I also Cancelled my order :confused: Just Kept the Digibook but cancelled the Version that comes with the Steelbook as this steel is not doing it for me as per pictures from @tristar6 :notworthy:

My Order was in ''Preparing for Shipment'' Mode and They had ''initiated the payment''(currently in my pending transaction in my CC) but since cancellation was successful it states that if payment was made it will be refunded same method as it was made.

I am now all stressed out :( I hope I don't have issues with this now :arghh:
Don't worry i am sure getting a refund wont be a problem

Reactions: Actarus
Oh well....my cancellation with Amazon.jp did not go through....looks like I will be getting it after all!!! Hope it looks better in hand than the last photos suggested....

Pheww ... managed to cancel my pre-order for this.

I ain't paying £50+ for a digibook with only 1 film. I can only justify £50+ for a digibook containing something special with more than 1 film. A trilogy or quadrilogy. Otherwise I strictly collect steelbooks.

I am regretting the sale of my FAC Kingsman now.

Premium Edition Digipack: ¥ 7,344
Premium Edition Digipack + Steelbook: ¥ 7,992

=> Steelbook costs: ¥ 648

:LOL:;)
Exactly what I was about to point out @eLviS1987 :LOL: The difference of me cancelling my Kingsman order w/Steelbook in favour of the package w/Digibook would save me exactly £2.87!!!! :rofl:

The difference of me cancelling my Kingsman order w/Steelbook in favour of the package w/Digibook would save me exactly £2.87!!!! :rofl:
Saying this, I'm still unsure as to whether keeping my order is the best thing to do or not.... :confused: It may look better in-hand and we haven't seen any open pics yet :whistle: Wishful thinking perhaps.... :rolleyes:

Glad I managed to cancel this. What a letdown! Sticking with my Filmarena version which looks like it will always be the one to own now.

I feel the Same !!! Although kept my Order for the Digibook, but cancelled other Version with Steel...

...and as you said it so well
What a letdown!

FAC ALL THE WAAAYYYYYY that release is da Bomb !!!

Reactions: psychoscot
I believe that the Amazon Japan Exclusive Digibook will be very nice though... but it is a Digibook and not a steel...

For the Japan Steel Version, even though prices are not far apart, it does make a difference upon checking out and I'd rather spend that 10 or 15$ somewhere else...

But from what I have seen the Amazon Japan Digibook will be very nice !

For the Steel Version, it is the FAC with WWA Steel ~ that darn package is just a little gem and that flip flop lenti is just so nice and sleek

PS: So at the end of the day we have the FAC as the Best Version to own + the Amazon Japan Exclusive Digibook will be on second place I think as it does look very nice from the mockup can't wait to see ''Real'' pictures. Glad I was able to cancel my steel japan edition.