USA
Release date: February 10, 2011
Purchase links:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00439HD68/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3944492
Notes:Limited to 5,000 copies

51kZANPplRL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this up from Amazon.co.jp at same time as The A-Team; got hit for £15.99 duty for both but the transport costs are a joke. Far too expensive and only DHL option.

Thanks for sharing the very nice pics pbtour! I am curious as to the copy you used in these pictures. The artwork looked like it has the "screen door effect" especially in the close up of Cruise's face on the spine and his pistol on the front cover. Plus I also remember this one is pretty glossy. I wonder if I am thinking about the Chinese version.

Thanks for sharing the very nice pics pbtour! I am curious as to the copy you used in these pictures. The artwork looked like it has the "screen door effect" especially in the close up of Cruise's face on the spine and his pistol on the front cover. Plus I also remember this one is pretty glossy. I wonder if I am thinking about the Chinese version.

No special effect on the artwork. The effect was only due to my poor skill of shooting!

No special effect on the artwork. The effect was only due to my poor skill of shooting!

Poor skill? Far from it my friend. It is probably the way it is rendered on my cheap computer. Your pictures are some of the best around because of their clarity, great color and contrast and composition. Thank you again for sharing and please keep posting more pictures so our members will know how awesome these steelbooks are in person.

Oops, this one is now in the hands of resellers local to Japan. I am afraid it is no longer available for overseas purchases from Amazon.jp at the moment. Sorry :(

WARNING

bought this on ebay from username mitchnufc_2009 and still waiting to arrive.

he is now selling the same item under a new name geordievixen. DO NOT BID ON THIS here