Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the same position as me, as in the bastards won't change shipping adress?
If you got the deluxe I would gladly buy it from you
It's complicated, but I'll hopefully have moved come August, so obviously also won't be able to change my address on the order.

I already offered my copy to another member here some weeks ago, but have no choice but to cancel it now :(

Reactions: Billy Talent
Write them via their "support" page or chat.
Unfortunately that doesn't help when their order database doesn't provide customer service accessible functionality for changing the address details of an existing order.

It's a bit silly considering that the situation has been the same for years.

Unfortunately that doesn't help when their order database doesn't provide customer service accessible functionality for changing the address details of an existing order.

It's a bit silly considering that the situation has been the same for years.
I don't believe you can do it with hmv either. Amazon also make it difficult for you, with functionality only on a desktop browser.

You should be able to use a mobile browser's "Desktop site" option to get the desktop browser functionality.

Works fine at least with Android browsers.
Yes, that's what I mean, but it's still a desktop bowser isn't. Pain to navigate on a phone, and not on the app. Anyone using mobile app or browser, who didn't know, would just assume they don't allow you to do it either.

Yes, that's what I mean, but it's still a desktop bowser isn't. Pain to navigate on a phone, and not on the app. Anyone using mobile app or browser, who didn't know, would just assume they don't allow you to do it either.
Personal preference, I guess.

I'd be happy to have "desktop mode" as default for every site while browsing on my phone.

I just prefer to have available all information and functionality provided by the "full" sites. Amazon stores are especially good examples of sites where you have considerably less information available in the mobile UI.

Reactions: Granada
Personal preference, I guess.

I'd be happy to have "desktop mode" as default for every site while browsing on my phone.

I just prefer to have available all information and functionality provided by the "full" sites. Amazon stores are especially good examples of sites where you have considerably less information available in the mobile UI.
The desktop site does have considerably more features and the usability is improved IF you're on a desktop lol the mode in chrome for amazon is a pain in the ass to use on a mobile.

Can anyone help i pre ordered this from zavvi in the meantime it looks like they dont ship outside uk anymore i am based in ireland will they honour my pre order ? Any info greatly appreciated

Pre orders already done will be shipped

Not true! I had on preorder Rambo steelbook and while it was true steelbook got dispatched according to tracking it never left warehouse and i got refunded with 0 explanation why.
Typical Zavvi sh*t.
Until you get steelbook in hands i wouldn't believe it otherwise.

Not true! I had on preorder Rambo steelbook and while it was true steelbook got dispatched according to tracking it never left warehouse and i got refunded with 0 explanation why.
Typical Zavvi sh*t.
Until you get steelbook in hands i wouldn't believe it otherwise.
Lots of pre orders was dispatched for customers with delivery address outside UK for pre orders with a release date after February 6th 2023 after Zavvi UK was UK delivery address only
Rambo was a release in October 2022 and pre orders was done in 2022 that has nothing to do what happened after February 6th 2023

Leon pre order was a release that was given specifically shipping option to some select EU Countires and USA and why it was listed on some of the Zavvi EU websites and Zavvi USA as a pre order on March 24th
That's how customers based outside UK was able to pre order in March 2023 but could not pre order other UK releases
Example to ship to Republic of Ireland you had to use Zavvi Ireland Website

This thread will be utter chaos after the 31st August when The Fifth Element still hasn’t shipped and Léon is looking less like this year with every passing second