Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else feel this is lacking a centerpiece item like the Fifth Element one? Like that had a really really nice multipass but this from what I can see only has the dog collar. Which while nice just doesn't seem as substantial. I feel like this set just lacks a little value compared to the fifth element one.

Anyone else feel this is lacking a centerpiece item like the Fifth Element one? Like that had a really really nice multipass but this from what I can see only has the dog collar. Which while nice just doesn't seem as substantial. I feel like this set just lacks a little value compared to the fifth element one.
What about the milk carton?
Natalie Portman Breakfast GIF

But seriously, instead of all the pins and stuff, I'd have loved to have those Leon glasses, always wanted them, if they'd included full size actual functional ones I could wear!

What about the milk carton?
Natalie Portman Breakfast GIF

But seriously, instead of all the pins and stuff, I'd have loved to have those Leon glasses, always wanted them, if they'd included full size actual functional ones I could wear!
Yeah the milk carton really sold it for me. Would have never ordered it without that lol. And the grenade pin.

Does everyone here know ETB aren't attatched to this release anymore? Found out few weeks back but seen no mention. It's all been fulfilled by Zavvi apparently. I'm shocked to see it being dispatched.

Does everyone here know ETB aren't attatched to this release anymore? Found out few weeks back but seen no mention. It's all been fulfilled by Zavvi apparently. I'm shocked to see it being dispatched.
Didn't everythingblu leave zavvi. I don't know if that means they are not
Just been charged for the big boy edition
Glad I checked this cos I didn't have money in the account I use for pre orders lol. Charged now.

Yes mate, I understood them leaving Zavvi was common knowledge on here. Just not popped on in a while and checked this thread...
No one mentioned they aren't attatched to this release at all now (production etc.) They gone to do their own thing again I believe. I'm interested to see the finished result and if the box is made of paper mache or not

Yes mate, I understood them leaving Zavvi was common knowledge on here. Just not popped on in a while and checked this thread...
No one mentioned they aren't attatched to this release at all now (production etc.) They gone to do their own thing again I believe. I'm interested to see the finished result and if the box is made of paper mache or not
The release will be the same quality of the Fifth Element, nothing to worry about, its effectively the last ETB release even if they walked out.
Will have to see what Zavvi do (if anything) from here on, and what ETB decide to do as they have gone back independant.

The release will be the same quality of the Fifth Element, nothing to worry about, its effectively the last ETB release even if they walked out.
Will have to see what Zavvi do (if anything) from here on, and what ETB decide to do as they have gone back independant.
Pleased to here that pal

Delivery is with Evri (Hermes) - in my opinion, traditionally, that's bad news for general public post but is it the same for retailers?

Don't think I've ever had an Evri retailer delivery before.

Yep. Same poor end delivery regardless of source. At least it's not yodel though..
I started making flavoured vodka recently and sent a friend some biscoff flavoured vodka. I put it in like a flippy top bottle (like the grolsch ones) and forgot to tape it closed. So I sent with evri for next day delivery. My last update was a month ago when it got to the depot lol. I assume the flippy top popped open and it leaked which is why it never got delivered but why the **** I never got an update to say so is annoying.

Also. Evri lost my matrix metal box set last Christmas... **** evri.

• Wow
Reactions: TheWildEye