La La Land (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: February 8, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

9490D339-D9D1-447C-AF3E-B21D8135B903.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris (above) from Los Angeles CA got an early copy sent to him because he's a Film Director, Editor, Actor, Movie Collector, Film Buff, Vinyl Fan!!

Also he got it for free because, ya know, he 'influences' people!! :rolleyes: (Which is waste because by the look of his account, he nevers opens the Steelbooks! He probably just flips them for quick bucks!!) :p
You open steelbooks?
posts brian GIF

Reactions: Lutzo
Maybe you guys should order extras. Have you seen the prices listed on eBay for the "Dirty Dancing" 4K steelbook in that thread?

Maybe you guys should order extras. Have you seen the prices listed on eBay for the "Dirty Dancing" 4K steelbook in that thread?

The most recent lionsgate steels say “first pressing” on the inside where you open them. I’d be very hesitant to invest in extras for something that seems destined for reprints by design.

I was shocked at those prices. I don't even think it sold out all that quickly (but I can't remember). I kinda regret returning my "safety" copy