Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 18, 2021 - September 27, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Re-release Amazon
Price: $27.99 - $38.99 (Re-release)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91aSV2EU0HL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. I see it unavailable even though I was able to pre-order it 2 months ago.
I meant to alert Andy, that maybe Amazon would be a better bet to order than BB since they usually don’t limit the number of copies one can order.

'Item is no longer available in New condition' now on Best Buy......

WTF does that mean? :rofl:

Only sloppy seconds available?
There are 2 links on Best Buy U.S. for this same item and have been since I have been looking for this to come back in stock for at least a month.
I know it's odd and it's had that same message all that time about not available in new condition. Which doesn't make sense because a month ago this wasn't available.
Here is the other Last Action Hero Link. I'd change the link on the OOP

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I meant to alert Andy, that maybe Amazon would be a better bet to order than BB since they usually don’t limit the number of copies one can order.

yeah and Amazon will put all 10 in a single bubble mailer and then not let you return the purchase. No thanks, been there, done that

Soooooo...guess what was left on my doorstep overnight last night!
A full 6 days after it was "delivered" in another city. No knock on the door, no doorbell, nothing. Just left there.
The package was wet (it was just one of those brown bubble mailers) but thankfully the steel itself is undamaged.

No idea what actually happened to it. The signature for delivery last Friday was definitely forged as my name was spelled wrong on it (a UPS rep claimed that was the correct spelling of my name & that I was spelling it incorrectly) so I dunno if it was just not delivered & they misplaced it or if it was delivered & they had to go retrieve it or what.
All that matters is that its here!
And that Amazon refunded me for a lost package so I basically got this for free! :naughty:

@apsmith21 if the copies you ordered from Best Buy do ship, could you pass the one I asked for on to someone on the waitlist?

Last edited:
Soooooo...guess what was left on my doorstep overnight last night!
A full 6 days after it was "delivered" in another city. No knock on the door, no doorbell, nothing. Just left there.
The package was wet (it was just one of those brown bubble mailers) but thankfully the steel itself is undamaged.

No idea what actually happened to it. The signature for delivery last Friday was definitely forged as my name was spelled wrong on it (a UPS rep claimed that was the correct spelling of my name & that I was spelling it incorrectly) so I dunno if it was just not delivered & they misplaced it or if it was delivered & they had to go retrieve it or what.
All that matters is that its here!
And that Amazon refunded me for a lost package so I basically got this for free! :naughty:

@apsmith21 if the copies you ordered from Best Buy do ship, could you pass the one I asked for on to someone on the waitlist?
No worries, that's fine.

FYI everyone else I got some additional copies ordered from Best Buy overnight, just waiting for shipping and arrival - want to make sure they show up in OK shape before I list them. So by my count that's 5x copies I have incoming (counting @Strangerbyday's freed up copy above)

yeah and Amazon will put all 10 in a single bubble mailer and then not let you return the purchase. No thanks, been there, done that
Hm, must depend on a fulfillment center. My steelbooks and more expensive editions always arrive in a box with buble wrap.
Bestbuy, on the other hand, was always horrible for me. Bubble mailers every time.

Hm, must depend on a fulfillment center. My steelbooks and more expensive editions always arrive in a box with buble wrap.
Bestbuy, on the other hand, was always horrible for me. Bubble mailers every time.

With pre-orders from what I've seen, Best Buy ships from the warehouse in Kentucky - so often the new release will come via a box.

From a store, it depends, but I would agree most often it's a bubble mailer.

But I can return with no problems at all with Best Buy.

Amazon, it's always been a mess with the fulfillment centers closest to me, and I've always had a struggle doing volume returns.

hi all, some of the copies I have ordered have been shipped today. I'll look to order more than what's been requested via this thread as a few of you have reached out via pm about getting a copy.

It will be first come first served on this set of copies incoming. I will post an update in both this discussion thread and the discussion of the group buy, so you can watch either / both to get an alert when I post the restock.

hi all, some of the copies I have ordered have been shipped today. I'll look to order more than what's been requested via this thread as a few of you have reached out via pm about getting a copy.

It will be first come first served on this set of copies incoming. I will post an update in both this discussion thread and the discussion of the group buy, so you can watch either / both to get an alert when I post the restock.

So "a first come first served" regarding the requests or we have actually buy it in a competition like all GB listings??
So even if you put in the request in the beginning someone else can just waltz in and grab one??
I am asking because you said there would be a "waiting list" for people who had requested a copy.

So "a first come first served" regarding the requests or we have actually buy it in a competition like all GB listings??
So even if you put in the request in the beginning someone else can just waltz in and grab one??
I am asking because you said there would be a "waiting list" for people who had requested a copy.

works just like any other group buy, I add stock and you can purchase.

I used “wait list” loosely - before any one else even expressed interest a couple of members approached me privately looking for help.

At the time I had only ordered a couple of extras.

I’ve got 8 incoming and working on sourcing more.

There are 6 copies now in hand which are available for members. Please limit yourself to 1 copy purchased. Thank you.

I've got more on the way but these are the ones in hand now that appear in good shape.

Reactions: leeloo and tommyh84
Hi all, will be doing one more restock on Thursday, watch this thread or the group buy thread for notifications if you are still after one!

Reactions: tommyh84
That is exactly what Best buy did to me when I ordered all the Star Wars steels. In a gigantic plastic bag.. with no bubble wrap in the bag. Just a big white flimsy bag.

Final reminder, I'll be restocking the group buy one more time (no more restocks after this) later today. I'll post in this discussion thread when they are live as well as the GB thread.

Reactions: Betonos Le Truel
Final reminder, I'll be restocking the group buy one more time (no more restocks after this) later today. I'll post in this discussion thread when they are live as well as the GB thread.

Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh, Click Refresh,... :ohno: