Multi Last game played/purchased

My PS3 crapped out on me yesterday while Playing Demon's Souls:(
I'm in the process of putting it back together right now and hopefully it works again:)
PS3 Fatty 40G Original model from Launch, I've upgraded the Hard drive a while back and had to send it in to Sony, due to the Blu Ray crapping out.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

WOW post 666!!!! thats why it crapped out on me!!!!

Batman Arkham Aylum will be completed in 30 mins. :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Can't beat Poison Ivy, I'll kill her tomorrow. :ohno:

Bought Force Unleashed 2 CE (PS3), from the Newegg sale for $20 shipped. Should be arriving shortly. I haven't turned on my ps3 for a few months, i just don't have the time during the late spring/summer/early fall, due to working 6 days a week and having too many dvr'd tv shows and blu-rays to watch. Xmas time through mid march is my videogame time, due to it's when i get laid off every year, and i love it. It makes it worth working 6 days a week the rest of the year.

DAMN Jimmy!!!! you must of been playing none stop:D You did all the side missions??? i heard there were many of them and that is the only way to fight the many super villains roaming around, also the secret Watcher mission:D

Yeah none stop lol,

I didn't do any side missions, just simple game play, it was awesome, I found the ending to be a little hard and was about the turn it off, but I did it. :D

now try your luck with Dark Souls:D
ive had more deaths in that game then any other, the bosses are tough S.O.B's but when you finally defeat one its an awesome accomplishment :scat:

Reactions: jimmy