Last Night in Soho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

Got the zavvi steelbook, but no doubt I'll need this 1 too. I wish they would slow down, it's getting expensive will have to offload a few of my 4k steelbooks at this rate.

Wow, so 'they' are doing this one as well!
Wait, does that mean my CineMuseum edition will fall in value? :shy::D

Got the zavvi steelbook, but no doubt I'll need this 1 too. I wish they would slow down, it's getting expensive will have to offload a few of my 4k steelbooks at this rate.
I agree, 4k is going supernova atm... I can't keep up! I hope it doesn't effect sales and they start to think we don't want... we want them all... eventually!!

Me
vaping GIF

Also me
Jackie Chan Creeper GIF

Man all these collectors editions hitting at once! My wallet right now..

Andre The Giant No GIF
If they are spaced out between August, September, October, November, December then it would be fine, but can already tell many are going to be the same month, and some may be the same day.
Looks more likely these are similar dates and they will annouce another 20 coming on top :whistle:

Reactions: Lord Vader
What's ganin on with these collector editions? I've got atomic blonde, king kong & last night in soho on 4k steelbook, but I'd be getting rid if these get announced. Prefer the collector editions any day . I don't do 2 copies of same film ( apart from inglorious basterds)