Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

im bingeing on breaking bad , watched 9 episodes at weekend , sorry to most of u guys who love it
but its not grabbing me at the moment
now on 3rd season
I enjoyed the series as a one off watch, but it was far from the brilliance some people place on it and was way overhyped. There's many other shows far better "imo"

Reactions: whysoserious?
I enjoyed the series as a one off watch, but it was far from the brilliance some people place on it and was way overhyped. There's many other shows far better "imo"
Yeah I agree , I've just got the sopranos blu ray set and although i watched it few years back , Ive started watching the blu Rays and love it as much as 1st time , I find I can't stop watching it but with Bb I'm making myself watch it , I also have no intentions of watching the 1st 2and half seasons again

Yeah I agree , I've just got the sopranos blu ray set and although i watched it few years back , Ive started watching the blu Rays and love it as much as 1st time , I find I can't stop watching it but with Bb I'm making myself watch it , I also have no intentions of watching the 1st 2and half seasons again
BB does get better with each season, but it never reaches amazing status and has way too many filler episodes that add nothing to the story. The acting is excellent but outside of that I found my mind wondering away during many of the episodes.

Reactions: whysoserious?
i had the exact problem , mind wonders off , the only thing ill disagree with you is i think the acting is terrible . especially walt and jesse . i guess we couldnt agree on everything , most at least

Reactions: psychoscot
just watched the 100 season 2 again, damn i like that show alot.. its weird i almost always get annoyed by someone in a tv show and ask myself how the hell could they get casted.
but for me this show has a great cast and the girls yummy! and its really nice that they do some brutal things in the show also :)

Recently finished watching Californication (loved it!), now watching Suits - onto S3 - got into this so quickly!!

Watched all 7 episodes of Ballers so far as well, not bad for a sport i have no idea about :D

Walking Dead :thumbs: I don´t know if this has ever come up here but in season 2 there is a scene where Daryl pulls out a bag with drugs and there is some blue meth on it
smileys-thinking-371439.gif
post-9617-0-40518300-1379986448.png

I just finished Game of Thrones yesterday, five seasons. Very entertaining, but mostly nothing else than that to me except for some excellent moments. I wanted to watch it so I could play Telltale's Game of Thrones. :D I think I will watch it to the end after more seasons are released, but I wouldn't even imagine rewatching it.