Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

Finished watching season 1 of Sleepy Hollow and also watched the 1st episode of season 2. Started off good then lost some interest mid way through the season, but the last 2 or 3 episodes were great.
Missed episode 2 and will need to catch it on the Universal channel from episode 3.

Finally moved onto Arrow and has been good so far (up to episode 10 - Season 1). Reminds me of Smallville which I enjoyed several years back.
I'm a little bit ahead of you and it does scream Smallville in a way.I'm on episode 13 seems as if it will turn into something good.Thea and Felicity are Freaking hot.

Right now, I'm working on Parks and Rec Season 6 and Gilmore Girls season 2. It really helps that I find there to be not so many quality programs on television right now.

Watched all of Boardwalk... didn't think much of it really, not as good as a lot of shows out there.

Currently watching Luthar (fantastic s1! on s2 now) and if i find the time will start watching Mad Men.

Breaking Bad (I got the box set for Christmas). I've only watched the first season so far, I thought it started a little slow but really got into it by the end!!! Will start on season 2 tonight! :D :cigar: :cool:

Reactions: whysoserious?
I also started watching breaking bad , upto episode 3 , watching the sopranos again also.
Also nearly finished season 4 of modern family and season 7 of the Big Bang theory , by the way I'm not impressed with what kaley cuoco has done to her hair , sort it out

Reactions: vurt
@vurt started slow you're joking right :whistle: quality from the off .

The only show that I have ever binge watched and when I say binge I mean binge:naughty:

I agree breaking bad had me hooked from the start, it's awesome, the last season for me kinda slowed and was the weakest but the others are great :)

I'm watching Game of Thrones :)

My wife COMPLETELY missed Gotham, so I'm trying to get her into that.

Actually a much better show than I expected, around episode 7 or so, I was really getting seriously hooked.

Just finished Agents of Shield season 1, and man, what can I say, the first 16 episodes were... not really the stuff I expected from a Marvel series. But in the end it got me hooked, and I heard season 2 is really good on a constant level.

Coming up next: American Horror Story :)

@vurt started slow you're joking right :whistle: quality from the off .

The only show that I have ever binge watched and when I say binge I mean binge:naughty:
I gotta agree with Vurt,Man.When i first started watching, i though it wasn't for me,Didn't come back to it for months, then i binged watched the whole series.

Just finished season 4 of Breaking Bad, it was awesome!!! :wow: :cool: I'll start on 5 tomorrow! :hungry: