Last thing bought for your collection? [Pics]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Whether its new speakers, a bunch of blu's, action figures, steelbooks, posters, art books, collector edition, new rack, display stands, prop etc. Drop some pics and we'll have a thread to see what everyone is adding!

If all you ever do is add SteelBooks then you might want to post those pics in the "Last SteelBook Bought" thread instead located in the steelbook forum.

Lessss Get It Crackin' !!! :movie:

I recently got VERY lucky and scored the REAL machete/sword used in the Book of Eli Movie. While the actual full size was long ago sold at aucton and out of my price range, this one is the one used by Denzel for when he was swinging fast etc. At the end is the 2 holes they attached probes and adaptors that helped for when editing the CGI in later. I have the official COA from the only company that was licensed to sell props from the BOE film.

:oohyeah:

View attachment 16007

View attachment 16006

Last edited by a moderator:
My latest arrivals -

Alien: Director's Cut UK Quad (signed by Tom Skerrit aka Dallas)

file.jpg

file-1.jpg

Police Academy US one sheet (signed by Michael Winslow)

file-2.jpg

file-3.jpg

The Crow US one sheet (signed by Bai Ling)

file-4.jpg

file-5.jpg

Serenity US one sheet (added with Adam Baldwin. Previously signed by Nathan Fillon, Morena Baccarin and Jewel Staite)

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

Great topic wreck! I really liking that Serenity poster, cooey. Here's my latest major addition :) Indiana Jones Trilogy LD box set (JP). It's the same style as the BTTF JP box set (see last pic).

IMG_0697_zpsccd6bdda.jpg

More pics
Five discs including all three movies and a making of Raiders of the Lost Ark disc.
IMG_0706_zps7ee91c71.jpg

The Last Crusade (2 discs)
IMG_0707_zps6506a85f.jpg

Bonus booklet
IMG_0703_zps7fb3ef34.jpg

Next to the BTTF JP box set
IMG_0699_zpsfc7cdcb6.jpg