Latest Album You Bought?

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Didn't see one, so i thought i'd start one, for those of us who still BUY music. I just picked this up:

Black-Sabbath-Black-Box-The-Com-285153.jpg

Hi Darczap, mind share you you get the vinyl for this ? Sure it come with lenticular cover art ? Still able to get ? :drool:

Update: Found it on Amazon. thanks.
Bought the new 311 cd today. Looking to pick up a vinyl of the album next week that comes with lenticular cover art (pictured below). Limited to 2000. All in preparation for seeing them live in two weeks!

311-Universal-Pulse.jpg

Hi Darczap, mind share you you get the vinyl for this ? Sure it come with lenticular cover art ? Still able to get ? :drool:

Update: Found it on Amazon. thanks.

Hey n3wk1d, I tried getting the vinyl and the lenticular art at a local record shop, but they never got the lenticular so I never wound up getting it. You found the lenticular on amazon? Are there any left? The vinyl does not come with the lenticular anymore. Only when it first came out. 311 is my favorite band :scat:

No, it's the normal cover only I guess. Hope to get the lenticular cover as well.
Well, if you manage to find any just get one for me. I'll definitely get it. cheers.

- There Is a Hell Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven Let's Keep It a Secret
- Suicide Season
- Count Your Blessings

All 3 are by the band 'Bring Me The Horizon'

Being a big 16Volt fan, where the first part of my screenname is from, i pre-ordered the re-releases of their first 3 albums., Wisdom, Skin, and LetDownCrush. Wisdom arrived yesterday, and man, what a difference the remastering has made on this cd originally released back in 1994, when i was a senior in high school. If you like bands like Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Funker Vogt and such, and never listened to 16Volt, please give them a shot.

cdcover.php

cdcover.php

cdcover.php