Premium Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Germany

Attachments

• lawless germany.jpg
    lawless germany.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 323
Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny, very true. The studio, however has the last say and the right to use whatever art they want. No idea yet if it will be the same, but if it is, it's unfortunately not completely unexpected.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Oh snap, new artwork! Not going to lie this artwork looks a lot better to me over the cover art from the UK release that I have. Sadly this is likely to have a printed back and no inside art...

Looks good to me. Nice to see some different art too

That is very nice, I think I prefer it to the play version!

That art is actually pretty awesome. However, not a fan of the non English text on it and most likely will have a printed back.

Nice to see that they used a alternative cover artwork for the german release.

Oh snap, new artwork! Not going to lie this artwork looks a lot better to me over the cover art from the UK release that I have. Sadly this is likely to have a printed back and no inside art...

Have to agree with all of you guys there. I can understand that the text is Deutsch, just a shame for all us English speakers, there again we don't moan about the Asian slips. :D

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I have to agree with previous comments that this artwork is better than the UK version. It's just a shame about the German text and the possibility of a printed back and lack of inside artwork. It most likely won't have any embossing/debossing either :(