Lawrence of Arabia - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 7, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $45.99 (Amazon) - $31.99 (Best Buy)

91-L5wtV3kL._SX522_.jpg

918HEXxf2yL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon price will drop by release date

As usual Amazon list at MSRP at first
MPSP is $45.99

You can expect amazon price to drop to $29.97 or less

Zavvi USA website has listed to pre order

Zavvi USA website only not Zavvi UK

You need to set shipping to USA and Region & Language to USA and Currency to $USA to get $24.99 price

Zavvi USA price $24.99

Available at Bullmoose for just under $30.00...same for Bridge Over The River Kwai. Does not mention anywhere at Bullmoose that they are steelbooks but i'm pretty sure standard versions haven't been announced yet...someone correct me if i'm wrong about that!

Pretty sure you are right, same thing with Last Action Hero

People are crazy, my example; I wasn’t gonna buy this coz I don’t like the artwork, but then it sold out and panicked lol so the one at eBay were pricey until someone put some on sale for a great deal, like less than 20 bucks and I managed to get one, it arrived in perfect shape and in hand it’s not bad at all, I really like the glossy metallic effect on the Steelbook and colors pop really nice, still the art is just not good but I think I can live with it for now….

Reactions: kitsune and Lutzo
Sony are doing a limited re-release
September 26, 2023

Available to pre order from Target at the moment other US retailers will list soon

Reactions: Sono2020
I so wanted to buy this and Bridge on the River Kwai and then they produced this - so didn’t bother then and won’t be on the re-release

Reactions: Daubt
Sony are doing a limitred re-release
September 26, 2023

Available to pre order from Target at the moment other US retailers will list soon

Ha! I had two people on my forum buy these for over $120 each!
And I told them such a movie would be re-released...

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: hatredhorror
Sony are doing a limited re-release
September 26, 2023

So are they going to create a new page for it, or just sell it under the old ASIN, because stock appeared on the initial release page.

I’m really surprised to see so many people posting that they haven’t seen the film… it’s a classic! Open them steels and give it a watch!

lawrence of arabia GIF by Maudit

p.s. Admittedly, it’s an older classic and has an intimidating running time, but hell it’s worth it.