Lesson of Evil (Blu-ray Slipcover) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Lesson of Evil
Release date: September 29th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon

Dir: Takashi Miike

Writer: Takashi Miike, Yusuke Kishi (Novel)

Cast: Hideaki Ito, Fumi Nikaido, Shota Sometani, Kento Hayashi, Kodai Asaka, Mitsuru Fukikoshi, Takayuki Yamada

Hideaki ITO stars as the teacher from Hell, in Takashi MIIKE's outrageous, blood-splattered, high school horror.

Cool and charismatic English teacher Seiji Hasumi (ITO) is popular with students and teachers alike. He inspires trust and respect from his class, greeting many with an affectionate, if irritating, ruffle of the hair. But his actions soon take a turn, revealing something dark behind that charming smile. Students become suspicious when friends slowly start to disappear, but little do they know that absolute jaw-dropping carnage is just around the corner.

Adapted from Yusuke KISHI’s horror novel, Aku no Kyōten, a commentary on tough high school life and dark student–teacher relationships, with plenty of black humour, absurd violence, and a splash of Cronenbergian fantasy added for good measure.

The first 1000 copies come with an ultra glossy slipcover

IMG_22849643594866.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've preordered this, but are we sure that the BD will come with a slip? The image has the DVD...

I'm not sure the Blu-ray will come with the slip. The image on Amazon just shows an Amaray case where as the DVD looks like it has a slip. I've added the link and added possible to OP.

Reactions: Deleted member 9789
Seems hard to find now, well where I am anyway. Out of four HMVs I went into last week only one had a slipcover - didn't buy it because it had a rip down most of the front cover... :grumpy:

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Seems hard to find now, well where I am anyway. Out of four HMVs I went into last week only one had a slipcover - didn't buy it because it had a rip down most of the front cover... :grumpy:
Third Window posted an update today that there should be some left with the slipcover on Amazon. I put an order in today along with two other of their releases that have slips. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Koo Koo