Lethal Weapon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1st, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday 9/28)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited to 2500 copies. Debossed Title Treatment with Embossed Bullet and Smoke Trail with Matt Varnish Finnish.

01.jpg

03.jpg
00.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I haven't watched the Lethal Weapon movies in years; I sort of fell out of love with them. Never bought the blu rays, but a good steelbook would definitely be on my list. I hope they don't ruin the artwork.

Sorry, but I'm going to need a little more confirmation than a line of text in the product description claiming this to be a SteelBook release! Either an image or the word "SteelBook" in the listing title will suffice, before I believe that this is genuine! Amazon.co.uk have been known to list false SteelBook information in the past...

Zavvi
I will be getting this

That's means the other titles on Amazon.uk that have in
Product Description Steelbook (BD/S) are Zavvi exclusives

The Third Party seller is again putting up Zavvi exclusives on Amazon.uk and Amazon.uk still letting this happen again WHY they keep doing this

Reactions: Heche1981
Is it just me or does it make no mention of it being the Director's Cut on Zavvi? If they're just re-packaging the original release, that just had the Theatrical Cut didn't it?