Lethal Weapon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1st, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday 9/28)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited to 2500 copies. Debossed Title Treatment with Embossed Bullet and Smoke Trail with Matt Varnish Finnish.

01.jpg

03.jpg
00.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. is that it! I thought it was a placeholder art.I'll be saving some money then. I think I would prefer 1 steelbook which contained all four films to be honest.. I always loved these films but not enough to pay for individuals when I can buy the four together on blu ray for a tenner. On a positive note I like that it'll have a debossed title but should have been some artwork too. :)

Wow.. is that it! I thought it was a placeholder art.I'll be saving some money then. I think I would prefer 1 steelbook which contained all four films to be honest.. I always loved these films but not enough to pay for individuals when I can buy the four together on blu ray for a tenner. On a positive note I like that it'll have a debossed title but should have been some artwork too. :)

What he said - a Lethal Weapon Quadrilogy - done as well as the Alien & Godfather sets would properly make my day.
I'm gettin too old for this (Zavvi) **** :D

Reactions: chunk and vurt
I'm in the 'individual steel releases for a series' camp- For instance, would love to see individual Back To The Future steel releases opposed to a box set containing them all.
Really not feeling this release though, although it will be interesting to see what the back art is
Also, reckon with embossing AND debossing, plus the finish, it could end up looking quite nice. Just a bit too minimalistic in my eyes...

Reactions: chunk
I had hopes for this, if this is the artwork then it's just poor, it's so bland and no show of imagination, black gets over used a lot too on steelbooks.

I don't mind it but if your doing a virtually all black steelbook then it really needs ultra gloss treatment.. See 47 Ronin or Spinal Tap. Both look really nice mostly due to the finish.
The deboss/emboss is cool but why hold back the gloss after so many steelbooks off late get the treatment. Even AVPR got it :wtf:

Reactions: chunk