Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,774
Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely doesnt i just double checked. Youd think they would have put it on there.
I just checked the video and the data sheet on the back says English and German audio. Have you opened it up Elle. I thought it might be Amazon just messed up the listing. It also says English language of the back of the Mediabook aswell!

Reactions: elle82
I just checked the video and the data sheet on the back says English and German audio. Have you opened it up Elle. I thought it might be Amazon just messed up the listing. It also says English language of the back of the Mediabook aswell!
Actually yeah it does say english!! I wonder why amazons specs dont have it written there!

That means u need to get it now @GI_SnakeEyes ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Actually yeah it does say english!! I wonder why amazons specs dont have it written there!

That means u need to get it now @GI_SnakeEyes ;)
Haha yeah I just presumed it had English so was a bit shocked when I thought it didn't! Sometimes Amazon's listings aren't great. Definatly a nice set at this price! Mine is still sealed aswell!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Haha yeah I just presumed it had English so was a bit shocked when I thought it didn't! Sometimes Amazon's listings aren't great. Definatly a nice set at this price! Mine is still sealed aswell!:)
I wish they made sure their listings had all the right details! Actually mine isnt sealed. Lol. I thought it was but its not. The mediabook is though. Really nice quality book.

• Thanks
I'm pretty sure it has
I wish they made sure their listings had all the right details! Actually mine isnt sealed. Lol. I thought it was but its not. The mediabook is though. Really nice quality book.

I looked into this edition a while back but didn't get it because it's not the uncut version. I'm pretty sure it has English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 as well as German DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 ( I got the info from the verified purchase reviews on amazon.de and BD.com).

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and elle82

I saw a picture of one after I posted that and I was confused by the back of the box. The way it looks on the back of the box, the top row speaks of all the blu-ray features, the bottom row the DVD features. So it looks like the Blu-ray is in German and the DVD is in English. The blu-ray has 91 min run time (perhaps different cut), and the DVD has a 87 min run time. Blu-ray DTS and the DVD Dolby, German subs for the blu-ray nothing for the dvd. Am I wrong here is the picture you guys tell me what you think. All I know for sure is that I'm really confused!! Hahaha

halger.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Sigill
Whatever the case is damn you and the peer pressure!! One good thing about not buying it cause I was confused... the price actually went a little lower, so shipped to the US it's only 35 and change.
It's definatly worth getting at that price!:thumbs:
I think it's just the way they list it, the difference in times is because one is a Blu-ray and they play 4% slower than a region 2 DVD so the times are always a bit longer. I've checked the same release from Concorde here and you can see that their name is on the back of the wooden box so it should be the same disc. I'm pretty sure it will have English audio!

JB HiFi have 20% off all DVDS and Blu Rays excluding pre orders. Ive linked the movie exclusives page here . Also if u sign up to their email list u get an extra 10% off.

JB HiFi have 20% off all DVDS and Blu Rays excluding pre orders. Ive linked the movie exclusives page here . Also if u sign up to their email list u get an extra 10% off.
Have they just got an item there today and they never had 20% off i may need to ask for the difference

Just noticed the email there must have missed it,back to jb tomorrow to ask for the difference i could easy have picked this up tomorrow or next i bet they knew about it as well in past they would have given it.
It maybe kicks in after a certain time but certainly was afternoon last time i got something the promo started same day and they took difference off.

Last edited:
I saw a picture of one after I posted that and I was confused by the back of the box. The way it looks on the back of the box, the top row speaks of all the blu-ray features, the bottom row the DVD features. So it looks like the Blu-ray is in German and the DVD is in English. The blu-ray has 91 min run time (perhaps different cut), and the DVD has a 87 min run time. Blu-ray DTS and the DVD Dolby, German subs for the blu-ray nothing for the dvd. Am I wrong here is the picture you guys tell me what you think. All I know for sure is that I'm really confused!! Hahaha

View attachment 298357

As Sigill has said the difference in run times is due to the PAL speed up on the DVD

If you check the Audio details on the standard Concorde blu-ray it shows
  • Language: German (DTS 2.0), German (DTS-HD 5.1), English (DTS 2.0), English (DTS-HD 5.1)
  • Subtitles: German
If you then click on the Limited Edition version which is the wooden box version (just below the standard version) it shows the Studio as
  • Studio: ELEA-Media (I know it says Concorde on the box but I assume the ELEA-Media refers to the mediabook)
If you then look for the ELEA-Media media book version there are two different versions of which the second one down is the one shown in the Limited Edition Wooden box but both give the Audio details as
  • Language: German (DTS-HD 2.0), German (DTS-HD 5.1), English (DTS-HD 2.0), English (DTS-HD 5.1)
  • Subtitles: German
I admit that totally relying on the information in any Amazon listing is a big mistake but with the info on Amazon and elsewhere I am personally convinced it has English audio.

• Thanks