Little House on the Prairie Season 1 (Deluxe Remastered Edition BD + DC/UV) [USA]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
91QVVd8IbiL._SL1500_.jpg

ORDER HERE

Price: $27.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save: $11.00 (28%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title will be released on March 25, 2014.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Actors: Michael Landon
Format: Box set, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Original recording remastered, Subtitled
Language: English
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Number of discs: 5
Studio: LIONSGATE
DVD Release Date: March 25, 2014
Run Time: 1260 minutes

For the first time since their original TV broadcast, all 24 season one episodes are now presented complete and uncut, newly restored and remastered for optimal picture and sound quality! Plus, youll discover where the "Little House on the Prairie" TV legend began with the original, full-length pilot movie that introduced the Ingalls family to millions of viewers around the world. Relive all the heartwarming adventures from season one from the arrival of Charles Ingalls and his family in Walnut Grove, through the building of a new home and friendships, to battling for their lives against a vicious blizzard in this ultimate collectible for "Little House on the Prairie" fans!

I can think of hundreds of more worthy shows to put out on blu-ray before I would release this sentimental rubbish.

Well, the studios cater to more people than just you. Just fyi. :movie:

I remember watching this show when I was a kid and I had a huge crush on Melissa Sue Anderson who played Mary Ingalls.

James-at-15-melissa-sue-anderson-31534305-943-714.jpg