Release date: August 10th, 2015
Purchase link: Lockout (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11090760-4074288605753585.JPG

11090760-1524294026862926.JPG

11090760-2664294026844338.JPG

Last edited:
I love Guy Pearce. He's like Tatiana Maslany to me, everytime he is in a role I never see the actor. They don't even look like him.
I wish the steelbook had been different ! But I'm not fond of it ! I think I'll get it when the price gets lower

This is one I have always been wanting to watch, but never got around to it. I think Guy Pearce is a great actor, so tempted to blind buy this. Not a fan of the artwork but willing to give it a go.
Would appreciate people's thoughts on the movie ??

This is one I have always been wanting to watch, but never got around to it. I think Guy Pearce is a great actor, so tempted to blind buy this. Not a fan of the artwork but willing to give it a go.
not a bad movie bit like escape from new york not worth £15imo

Reactions: Steelselecta
Hmm...I think I may wait and see if it drops in price after release as I have the Japanese steelbook. And see what the back and inside look like.

Watch it first if you can. I thought it was pretty bad. But what I think is bad, you might like.

It's no Memento that's for sure!

Reactions: Steelselecta
Again? really? What's happening with Zavvi?...
seventies and eighties movies, re-releases...
if they need ideas for unreleased movies as steelbooks, they should ask here!