Loki: The Complete First Season (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-05) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

BP05.jpg

98D3D68F-0FE0-4749-ABAD-49851593C2B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
well easy pass got the loki usa one £49 with 2 100gb discs 4k
sort of missed the boat here need to be something special as usa one is a nice gloss and art

and to buy the discs i imagine wont be too cheap to get hold of as one thought

in fact i just checked the discs only exist on steelbook existing not even an amaray out there :LOL:

so this will be like a broken pencil unless you have existing steelbook already :rofl:
think bf would have checked that out first :hilarious:

I like the US steelbook as well, probably even more, than this.
This can only be purchased for the slip and cards and stuff...

Not afaik, no. But they just started their MCU releases and after Wandavision i am pretty positive that Loki will happen
I thought they were taking a break and focusing on disc releases for now?

Who knows. We were all expecting an announcement for the next pre order this week anyway and I’m glad for any delay lol

Reactions: Masterwu
I thought they were taking a break and focusing on disc releases for now?
Didnt know that. Still, if they release any of the other MCU shows I think Loki is the most likely one
Who knows. We were all expecting an announcement for the next pre order this week anyway and I’m glad for any delay lol
I'm not since I only buy their good releases which isnt very often these days anymore. So if they would release once per week I would probably have to buy only one per month :D

I see, I guess we can only wait and see then. Yeah I went for the Wandavision Double Lenti (which I got signed by Paul Bettany at Comic Con), so I really should wait for Manta.
Thats cool, now you only need a signature by Elizabeth Olsen :D

I went for the FS, because the DL art was already on the Steel, even when its the better one. Has a decent finish too. I think if Manta will do Loki they will use this poster art, which would be a better fit with WV, too:
1716556516774.png

Reactions: Masterwu
Thats cool, now you only need a signature by Elizabeth Olsen :D

I went for the FS, because the DL art was already on the Steel, even when its the better one. Has a decent finish too. I think if Manta will do Loki they will use this poster art, which would be a better fit with WV, too:
View attachment 578403
Fingers crossed, one day I will!

Yeah, makes sense, almost went FS as well, but that DL art & effect was too tempting. Agreed, I hope they use something like this for Loki, perfect for Tom Hiddleston to sign! :happy:

Bet!

Dont forget to show it here then :D
I really really should take photos of all the steelbooks I've had signed over the years at Comic Con events. Off the top of head, I think the 'biggest' of these would include David Tennant (Dr Who steelbook), Andy Serkiss (War for the Planet of the Apes Manta DL) , Christopher Lloyld (Back to the Future), Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz), Shatner (One of the ST films), Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix) and Val Kilmer (Heat), I'm sure I'm forgetting many others.