London 2012 (Xbox 360/PS3 Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Feb 13, 2012
Manchester, UK
81Z5pMxtTwL._AA1500_.jpg

Available to Order from Amazon

Xbox 360
PS3

Released June 29th 2012

Nice looking gold steelbook, can someone please add the thumbnail, I cannot do it as I'm on iPad and can't get the image link

Attachments

• London 2012.jpg
    London 2012.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna need someone to pre-order this for me...Amazon.co.uk won't deliver to the US. :/

Anyone know a place where I can pre-order? Or if someone cn pre-order me a copy that 'd be great, especially since Amazon does not charge until it's shipped/dispatched, so that wouldn't be for over a month. :scat:

This would go very nicely with my NHL 12 Gold steelbook.... :scat:

Gonna need someone to pre-order this for me...Amazon.co.uk won't deliver to the US. :/

Anyone know a place where I can pre-order? Or if someone cn pre-order me a copy that 'd be great, especially since Amazon does not charge until it's shipped/dispatched, so that wouldn't be for over a month. :scat:

This would go very nicely with my NHL 12 Gold steelbook.... :scat:

i can hold a group buy for this if people want, i have been wanting to do one anyways and as this wont be a hige group buy, it be a decent one to start. let me know.

I didn't knew amazon.co.uk didn't deliver to the US! Do they deliver to Canada? if so you could always send to my address for me to forward it to you Oscar. Speaking of which, only 33 hours left for Diablo 3 bud :) I'll pm you your code as soon as I get back home!

I didn't knew amazon.co.uk didn't deliver to the US! Do they deliver to Canada? if so you could always send to my address for me to forward it to you Oscar. Speaking of which, only 33 hours left for Diablo 3 bud :) I'll pm you your code as soon as I get back home!

It seems to only be related to certain items. Does not appear Canada works either. Will be looking for some help too as I am in the US

Do we know if this is exclusive to Amazon UK? or will other UK retailers have it?

The only other retailer I've seen is :

PS3
http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3LO22-London%202012%20Official%20Video%20Game%20of%20the%20Olympic%20Games%20Includes%20Steel%20Book%20Gift.html

XBOX 360
http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2LO23-London%202012%20Official%20Video%20Game%20of%20the%20Olympic%20Games%20Includes%20Steel%20Book%20Gift.html

I found the game when looking for steels on Amazon.co.uk, I was going to get game anyway but the limited gold steelbook made me order straight away. Got it today, PS3.

If you want this, get it RIGHT NOW. I thought this would have a large print run and eventually come down, but it's out of stock at amazon, and shopto are down to 360 only stock. There are still a few left on ebay at decent prices, but it looks like this didn't get that big a print run, so I think the rrp is going to look like a great price in a while.

It's a nice steelbook and the game is excellent. It makes me feel like I'm better than Michael Phelps. :D