London 2012 (Xbox 360/PS3 Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Feb 13, 2012
Manchester, UK
81Z5pMxtTwL._AA1500_.jpg

Available to Order from Amazon

Xbox 360
PS3

Released June 29th 2012

Nice looking gold steelbook, can someone please add the thumbnail, I cannot do it as I'm on iPad and can't get the image link

Attachments

• London 2012.jpg
    London 2012.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
360 version back in stock again at shopto, they must be done to the last few now.

For anyone wondering about packaging, the steelbook comes in a plain white slipcase, unsealed, shrink-wrapped to a sealed copy of the game. I'd recommend selling the game unless you really want it as it's still selling for £30, but it'll be £10 within weeks like all games like this so you could just buy it back then.

It was shipped in a padded envelope though, which is always a worry.

360 version back in stock again at shopto, they must be done to the last few now.

For anyone wondering about packaging, the steelbook comes in a plain white slipcase, unsealed, shrink-wrapped to a sealed copy of the game. I'd recommend selling the game unless you really want it as it's still selling for £30, but it'll be £10 within weeks like all games like this so you could just buy it back then.

It was shipped in a padded envelope though, which is always a worry.

I wasn't too fussed about the game so I sold that on it's own for £27 which meant I only paid £5 for the steel.

Yeah mine was gone for £31 less than 5 hours after I received it. The medal fever has kept the price nice and high. I'll buy it back in 2 weeks when it's on sale.