Lone Survivor (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Astro Creations Exclusive 001) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: April 2024
Purchase links: Slim Slip Edition - XL Slip Edition (Pre-order on November 24, at 8 PM - GMT)
Price: £24.99 (Slim Slip Edition) - £44.99 (XL Slip Edition)
Notes: WEA SteelBook, 3K Print Run - Numbered Slim Slip Edition limited to 1200 - XL Slip Edition limited to 1800

380739115_878609903792567_4542752893804772421_n.jpg 384557611_349943481049141_6897853089237001952_n.jpgFB_IMG_1700481021178.jpg
384573667_990990995325618_3992189068536960081_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. Awesome release. Knowing that everything is managed by one person, it's really a home run :thanks:

I got the slim slip which is top notch with its spot gloss. Embossed steelbook is great with high res artwork.

And top packaging: steelbook in bubble wrap > in a solid cardboard box with flap > in bubble wrap > in thick wrap paper.

BIG UP for DAN. :thanks:

Keep up the good work. I'm longing for your next release.

Great Job Ok GIF
Thank you, so pleased you like it, thank for the support!!

Now only 47 XLs left in total!

@AstroC13 what's the timetable for your next release and any clues as to what it's going to be? ;)
All down to the studio/contracts. I've had a title verbally agreed I'm waiting to sign it off, then I'll announce.been working with them for a few months.

Going to take a break for a week when LS is complete then get going.

I will never run more then one retail release at any time. Won't start the next until one is complete and 100% fulfilled.

This is how it's done! Take note @Kosm ;)
@Kosm won't take note..
He lives by his own rules, ie, not taking customers feelings into consideration, not fulfilling orders, ignoring customers, holding back money owed, displaying an almost psychopathic level of disregard for others...
And at the same time, this absolute C##t of an ar##hole expects us to fund his pipedream of becoming a supplier of premium releases????
F##k you @Kosm!!!!
There, I said it!! You are lower than low and should hang your head in shame, you scumbag!!!

Reactions: spookz and milky
ALL S&S editions have been shipped to the USA, they have now been wrapped and packed and ill send tracking numbers today or tomorrow.

France have all been sent there S&S

Germany is next as is other EU customers

UK ongoing

XLs will start to filter out in bulk within the next 10 days.

Final stock goes live tomorrow 8pm bst , remaining number of units are as follows

XL 143
S&S 184

When they are gone they are gone.

thanks again for giving me your top shelf patience and also the support from Day one.

Ill announce 002 once its fully signed for, if what's been agreed verbally is my next release, you are all in for a treat, its never had a steelbook! ;)
Hey @AstroC13 Will all your titles be 4k?

This is his first release and @AstroC13 is already wiping the floor with @Kosm as far as customer service goes..
nice looking first release, fully informative and keeping everyone up to date, thing are looking good going forward for @AstroC13.
I appreciate the kind words and I hope the consistent coms and community interaction have been appreciated, as I mentioned this was always my main goal.

As for The whole KOSM/Mike situation, my name keeps popping up while this is being mentioned.

I won't comment on this in an open forum as I don't feel it's professional for me to do so, you all seem to have very valid and justified points but I will sit this one out.

That's the plan, although if an opportunity comes up for a title I feel can still do well on BD then I won't say no. But at present the next one is 4k.

9 XLs remain!

Thank you so much everyone for your support.
Sounds good to me. Just purchased XL. Looking great and congratulations on the success of your first studio licensed venture!

ALL S&S editions have been shipped to the USA, they have now been wrapped and packed and ill send tracking numbers today or tomorrow.

France have all been sent there S&S

Germany is next as is other EU customers

UK ongoing

XLs will start to filter out in bulk within the next 10 days.

Final stock goes live tomorrow 8pm bst , remaining number of units are as follows

XL 143
S&S 184

When they are gone they are gone.

thanks again for giving me your top shelf patience and also the support from Day one.

Ill announce 002 once its fully signed for, if what's been agreed verbally is my next release, you are all in for a treat, its never had a steelbook! ;)

Never had a steelbook... sounds promising

Shoes Heels GIF by Focus Features

That's a wrap for the XL editions folks! Thank you so much for all the continued support.

Those that ordered, those that already have them in hand and those that have just ordered, thank you!

Without this support these editions wouldn't happen.

I have everything crossed in the hope 002 goes as planned, once it's 100% confirmed I will announce right away.

I will continue to ship and be active in updates as always.

S&S has 98 left.

Thank you so much have a great Sunday.

Dan

That's a wrap for the XL editions folks! Thank you so much for all the continued support.

Those that ordered, those that already have them in hand and those that have just ordered, thank you!

Without this support these editions wouldn't happen.

I have everything crossed in the hope 002 goes as planned, once it's 100% confirmed I will announce right away.

I will continue to ship and be active in updates as always.

S&S has 98 left.

Thank you so much have a great Sunday.

Dan
Congrats on the sell out, Dan. Very well deserved, and I look forward to seeing what you have planned next!

I've had to cut back a lot on collecting lately due to other commitments, but hopefully I'm better prepared financially for your future releases.

Best of luck with everything, and thanks for taking the time to share regular updates here at HDN :thumbs: