Looking for 2 Slips

Feb 15, 2012
Hello,

I'm looking for The Dark Knight and The Incredible Hulk (lenticular) slipcovers. What I'm looking for is rather specific. I am looking for each slipcover to be in almost perfect condition (I realize nothing is perfect) without any signs of shelf wear or usage. I'm looking for both to NOT have ANY bent or peeling corners and without any blemishes or scratches anywhere on the slipcover.

If any of you have either or both for sale in that condition, name a price so I can buy them.

On a side note: I'm also looking for Iron Man 2 and The Green Lantern 3D (Lenticular) in the same condition as stated above.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Iron Man 2 - 2 Disc Edition(no digital copy), with embossed slipcover, $13 or $5 for the slip alone.
IronMan.jpg

Not sure if thats up to your "perfect" standards or not, but it is in good condition none the less.

Let me know!

lol You guys can joke all you want. I've bought slips even on ebay that were in excellent condition. Recently, however, I've had a few come in that were not after the person said they were exactly how I described how I wanted them.

I came here hoping my luck would be better since all of you are slip enthusiast as well. If that isn't the case, I'll stop asking.

lol You guys can joke all you want. I've bought slips even on ebay that were in excellent condition. Recently, however, I've had a few come in that were not after the person said they were exactly how I described how I wanted them.

I came here hoping my luck would be better since all of you are slip enthusiast as well. If that isn't the case, I'll stop asking.

They are having fun with each other ... dont mind it ... I'll try to take pics of what I can offer this afternoon.

Yeah, they're joking with each other. Their joking actually is pretty funny though.

Anyways, i understand what you're after and I'd presume most wouldn't be in the condition you're looking for but I'll check mine to see what condition they're in and if I think they'll meet your standards, I'll let you know.

Also, looks like you're new here. Welcome, stay awhile and have fun here. I love this site. Different from most sites I've been on. This is really the only site that I like to post on.

Just messing bud, we all have our own little OCD habbits. All the slips i sell are in top condition, like i said before id never state any slip as mint though.

Ok there is what I got ... Hulk is USA ... IM2 is CA .. you will notice very small "french" lettering on top of IM2 where it says digital copy and on spine very small again ... just figured I'd throw that out there.

Attachments

• DSCN1318.JPG
    DSCN1318.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1320.JPG
    DSCN1320.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 0
It's the glare.

I realize that not EVERY slipcover is perfect, especially ones that are older, like The Incredible Hulk. That slipcover is extremely hard to find in perfect condition, but nonethlesss, a guy can ask :)

Those 2 slips are in excellent condition ... Guess you'd have to see it in person. If you want them better than that, you should start printing them.

I agree Wreck, The Incredible Hulk is in excellent condition. How much you want for it?

I don't really want the non US Iron Man 2 slip though.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Do you have The Green Lantern 3D (lenticular) or The Dark Knight US slips Wreck? Those are mainly the two I'm most sought after.

I was going to buy them from shonuff6, but he's MIA or probably got tired of me asking a million questions about their conditions. hehe :)

What country you live in .. helps me price it depending on shipping.

I do have TDK, but its my only one and not willing to part with it at the mo' ... I cant remember where but I saw one the other day that was in great condition in a store ... I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

I have a perfect GL, but its not lenticular. Its the other.