Looking for Blade Runner Ultimate edition Briefcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2010
England
Anybody able to help me find one of the USA edition of this Briefcase collection? Not really sure on its value so don't want to be ripped off on eBay!

Any help would be great,

Anybody able to help me find one of the USA edition of this Briefcase collection? Not really sure on its value so don't want to be ripped off on eBay!

Any help would be great,

I assume you are looking for the BD version and not the HD-DVD version. Other than the discs the sets were the same. I have the later.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: hopey85wfc
Thanks both, it is for collection only as I have the Blu-Ray anyway which I would just pop in the briefcase. I have found a brand new HD-DVD version on Amazon.com marketplace using the above link for as little as $22 inc. postage but will not post abroad :( . How much would someone charge postage on a thing this size to the UK? Would anybody be kind enough to enquire and if possible order for me if I forward funds?

Thanks again,

Just order it to my address if you like, then I will post to you. I would presume postage at the most would be $22 which is what it cost me to ship an IB box to Snowblood in the UK ... though Yours may be a little cheaper. If you want to do that then PM me and I'll provide you my address, then u can pay for it and add my address under your amz. so he ships to me.

Reactions: hopey85wfc
I found a DVD version of this, brand new, mint, and sealed, at a local used shop for $38. And its #000057 of 103000!

Status
Not open for further replies.