Looking for Iron man Mark 1 Hot Toys Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an Iron Man Mark I from Hot Toys, for a reasonable price, maybe there is still some stock in hastings instore:)

Of course I will pay a bonus for finding me one and sending out to me!:whip:

Maybe there are still some in the shelfes of hastings or other comic shops:ohno:

I can also add some Steels + cash to balance:cool:

thanks for helping

here is picture what I am seeking:

mark1_1.jpg

Next time Im in Hastings I'll check, though stuff like this in Hastings is expensiiiive. I bet its over $100

Next time Im in Hastings I'll check, though stuff like this in Hastings is expensiiiive. I bet its over $100

retail price in Hastings was 170$, but thats total okey, if you find one you will get a bonus of 30$ naughty:

Edit: If your hastings don´t have, is it possible to check the instore stock of other hastings and let it ship to your hastings??

thx for looking

Last edited:
retail price in Hastings was 170$, but thats total okey, if you find one you will get a bonus of 30$ naughty:

Edit: If your hastings don´t have, is it possible to check the instore stock of other hastings and let it ship to your hastings??

thx for looking

OFFTOPIC : kenne ich dich nicht ? Bist du unter ein andere "Name" by BR angemeldet ?

John

I would love to see an actual picture of one of these in real life, lots of money but looks real cool! good luck my friend.

Pics attached. Is this it?

Attachments

• IMG-20110122-00071.jpg
    IMG-20110122-00071.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20110122-00072.jpg
    IMG-20110122-00072.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 14
frickin expensive, think it was $175 ... They got all sorts of things like this ... Black Storm Troopers, Indy, Predators, Terminators , Alice in Wonderland, Hit Girl, V for Vendetta and so on ... some are very expensive where others are usually around $100.

They can order items though, if you could get the sku or something I could see if they could order it .. they might have the one your looking for in their distribution cetner or something. who knows.

They got a Lt. Aldo Raine that I got my eye on :) but its got a hefty price tag as well.

frickin expensive, think it was $175 ... They got all sorts of things like this ... Black Storm Troopers, Indy, Predators, Terminators , Alice in Wonderland, Hit Girl, V for Vendetta and so on ... some are very expensive where others are usually around $100.

They can order items though, if you could get the sku or something I could see if they could order it .. they might have the one your looking for in their distribution cetner or something. who knows.

They got a Lt. Aldo Raine that I got my eye on :) but its got a hefty price tag as well.

You think that's bad - the Mark 1 would run $399+ from Sideshow if you bought it when it first came out. EEK!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71341&ref=header&live&search

Status
Not open for further replies.