Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
I know this is a long shot but i am looking for one of these kill Bill boxes. I believe this is a DVD version. I would like sealed/mint but i can only find them on amazon marketplace for astronomical prices. If anyone can help me out please let me know. Heres a picture of the item.

Last edited:
Well could you please post a link to the item your looking for so i may know what it is. I cannot imagine it under the description you gave.

Maybe i can help.

Take care John

Sorry, i didn't make it very clear. Its the french release as mr.snowblood said, it comes in a large black box. I will put up a link after. Thanks.

Bah my friend just sold one on another forum for £45 just over an hour ago:rolleyes:

Thats a shame, i would have snapped it up at that price.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

There's 2 on ebay.fr without any bids starting at 30 euro, whether they'll stay that way though.....?

The only ones i can find are shipping to France only unfortunatly.

Last edited:
I know this is probably different, but maybe this would appease your appetite.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002HFWB0I/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

I seen one on ebay and it was just a front shot so i didnt know it was a box set, however the front did look holographic like ... I just thought it was one of those holographic shiny slip covers. So I guess its box set with that type of printing. Just a heads up.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Kinda on the same topic, they made this too.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002HFWAZE/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks Wreck, i have never seen them before. I will check it out. I am still hunting for the French box set but no joy yet, i will keep looking though, you never know!

Thanks for the link manutd123, i appreciate it but i already have the Japanese premium versions. I managed to find them on ebay but this french boxset is turning into a pain, i can't find it anywhere!

Thanks for the link manutd123, i appreciate it but i already have the Japanese premium versions. I managed to find them on ebay but this french boxset is turning into a pain, i can't find it anywhere!

Try ebay.fr.....I just bought one there, cost me 40 euros.
However, it was opened but mint condition. I understand why you want it as it is a beautiful set. Just a tip, when the dealer says he only ships within France, just ignore that, press the buy it now button and wait. I got lucky and the dealer re-adjusted the postage costs. It is a big set. JUST AN IDEA.:D

However, it was opened but mint condition. I understand why you want it as it is a beautiful set. Just a tip, when the dealer says he only ships within France, just ignore that, press the buy it now button and wait. I got lucky and the dealer re-adjusted the postage costs. It is a big set. JUST AN IDEA.:D

Or ask a french friend of yours to give his address, and then send the package back to you ;)

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Try here !

The 4th offer (for 30€) is an unsealed/mint boxset. The price looks fair. ;)

Hi Leno, thanks but i tried there and when i tried to buy a set it wouldn't allow me and said the seller won't ship to my region!:(

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Or ask a french friend of yours to give his address, and then send the package back to you ;)

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Try here !

The 4th offer (for 30€) is an unsealed/mint boxset. The price looks fair. ;)

Hi Bidou, thanks, PM sent!

hi sigill i've found someone selling this boxset on ebay france he's in belgium so you'll find him on both sites, he ships worldwide & to europe for 8 euros there's 4 days to go his ebay user name is archiced,
good luck :scat:

Reactions: Sigill
hi sigill i've found someone selling this boxset on ebay france he's in belgium so you'll find him on both sites, he ships worldwide & to europe for 8 euros there's 4 days to go his ebay user name is archiced,
good luck :scat:

Hey Filmwizard, thanks for that. I was really hoping to find a sealed one but that is looking to be very hard to find. Thanks for the info though I appreciate it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.