Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Hey all

I'm looking for a dvd giftset edition of Nolan's movie THE PRESTIGE which was released at quite low price ($20) on ethaicd.com but is gone as it has been few years since then.

It contained poker set and watch, all packed in dvd size box.

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=29716

I've been hunting for this one for almost two years so if anyone can get me any info I would appreciate it.

Thank you all.

I did see one of these on ebay about 3 months ago and it was used and went for £45. I haven't seen one since though so it must be very rare. Good luck with your search!

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Had a chance to get it recently but the guy who was supposed to sell it to me sold it to someone else.

Had a bit of hope there but now I am where I started again.

Is there anyone who can shed a bit of light in my case?

Thank you guys

Yes Jimmy,

Thanks. That's the one and already spoke to discjunkie as well.

I remember finding that same site. Would buy straight away but $100 is way too much for me right now.

Damn, I wish I had more monies.....

I gave discjunkie a deal he couldnt refuse ... that's how I got the IB Wooden Box set limited to 500.

prestige

photo's of the set

Attachments

• 011020117541.jpg
    011020117541.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 011020117542.jpg
    011020117542.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 011020117543.jpg
    011020117543.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 011020117545.jpg
    011020117545.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 011020117547.jpg
    011020117547.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone from here own this set?

I wonder if the watch can be opened somehow to change their battery so they will work again.

Thanks

I have this set, but it's really not worth big $$$. The cardboard is really bad, the whole thing is packaged very awkwardly - afaik, most of these sets had at least minor damages. I'm not 100% sure about the watch, but I think it can be opened to change the battery, yes.

Well, when it was released it was around 15 EU. Sold out pretty quickly and I've been trying to hunt it down for over 2 years. Haven't seen a copy for less than 40 EU and the price can go as high as 70 EU.

I agree the inner packaging is cheaply made but the overall rarity of this whole set makes it worth quite a lot.

I had to pay a lot more than 15 for it ;) customs charges are ruthless.

Oh yeah, customs......But the price of 15 for the set itself was very good I think......Well, I don't have to worry anymore.....one member here helped me get it - once again thanks to filmwizard... ;)

Ah, that's great news!! Congratulations! I know how it feels when you after months and months of searching finally say ''yey, can't believe it, but I've made it!'' ... was like that with the LOTR wooden chest for me. It felt as if I just bought myself a freakin' Lamborghini!! So - very happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.