Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FAC LOOPER is by far one of their best edition. Just feeling the Fullslip is an experience, the attention to details his pockets as small as a detail it is they are debossed and that lenti is definitely one of their best - if not their Best. This package is absolute Perfection. And that WEA Steelbook made it all worth it to have waited that long for this edition. Congrats and enjoy ;)

Totally agree on all fronts there :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I mostly agree the the positive comments here. I've had this on my shelf for over a year and finally opened/watched this the other night. The package is indeed all around fantastic. The steelbook is super nice and the lenticular magnet is money.

My only minor gripe is that I think they whitewashed the colors on the slip a little too much. On both front and back, their faces are too whited out (like the level of brightness adjustment is too high). The real scene in the movie shows far more detail in the faces.

Not sure if FA did that on purpose or what, but other than that, this is a great release and still the best edition of this movie on the market.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
It was fine to keep rushing their releases at 600 czk it was affordable back then. But now prices are pretty much around 1000czk but their quality still remains the same.

FA are pretty much scalpels themselves. Disgrace to sell it at 1000czk. It's a bit like kimchi selling their incredibles recently back in stock for say $50.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and Brett_S
Interesting to see it back in stock after such a long time. Did they find some that fell of the pallet? Or was this planned (ahem...Wolf on Wall Street...incomplete collection...)?

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
surprisingly back in stock (as other editions) and i bet more will appear through time for adjusted price :D