Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I guess now we know what the limit is. I don`t like it that much that they make editions with such low numbers, but I assume they want to be save side with such a Movie, which is understandable.

Yes Box with both editions

I've bought all the boxes so far but I'm not sure about this one. JW was my first GB here and I'm still waiting on that.

I'm guessing if I were to continue with boxes I would need to see an exclusive bonus for those who purchase it since they take a lot longer to produce.

I doubt that we would get more info in regards to the package today as it is close to 6PM in Prague.

Unless the FAC Team are doing overtime to present the package today.

I doubt that we would get more info in regards to the package today as it is close to 6PM in Prague.

Unless the FAC Team are doing overtime to present the package today.
Yeah I'm wondering if they're waiting on approval for a design or something and expected to have it by now

Yeah I'm wondering if they're waiting on approval for a design or something and expected to have it by now

That is what I am thinking, still waiting for approval for some items they must and 2nd Fullslip before they are able to present it...it seems so far only Fullslip #1 is approved, Beautyshot not approved yet so something is going on.