Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: September 1st, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Play as Mad Max, a lone warrior who must embark on a perilous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied "Plains of Silence".

The World Goes Mad 2014.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I was watching the stream ad when the car pulled up I thought it looks very Mad Max(ish) and it was not sure about it though need to see some gameplay

I was hoping for a Fallout 4 announcement and thought this was it at first. Can't say I'm disappointed though... I love the Mad Max films, and the trailer definitely impressed me!

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have revealed new pre-order bonus details for Mad Max.

1.jpg

All those who pre-order Mad Max will receive an additional Magnum Opus car body called “The Ripper,” which packs a powerful V8 engine, upgraded exhaust with custom off-road tires, a ramming grill and a tuned suspension so it can take on a variety of Wasteland surfaces.

Also revealed was the box art for the game...

cover.jpg

Enter The Wasteland, and get your first extended look at the car customization, metal grinding vehicular combat, brutal melee combat, and much more that awaits you in Mad Max, available September 1, 2015 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

All footage in the trailer is in-engine, comprised of actual gameplay and in-game cinematics.

I think the game looks really awesome. Combat seems mix of batman games + shadow of mordor. I hope the game is as fun as the trailer. Might not be a day one buy for me though, will wait for reviews and such. Plus witcher 3 may 19th..Think I'll need more than 10 days for that game :p

I have been hyped for this since the Gameinformer cover a few months back.This game can be something good if the story can come together.

And the good thing is, we can come right from Arkham Knight to this game as they pretty much copy and pasted the combat just like Shadows Of Mordor did.Can anyone built their own combat system anymore?

From what originally looked a bit crap this is looking superb! Another instant purchase for me