Mad Max Fury Road: Black & Chrome Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Release date: February 13, 2017 (first run) - July 24, 2017 (second run of 1000 copies)
Purchase link: Zavvi (second run of 1000 copies going live Saturday, June 3 at 12PM UK time).
Additional stock from European run offered to Zavvi. Live 11/1/2017.
Price: £15.99
Note: Includes colour theatrical cut

MM1.jpg

11373866-1664441587461121.jpg
11373866-1034439209485927.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I think we all need one of these:-

Now, how's about THE BURNING and FRIGHT NIGHT . . .

A blessing for those customers that received this message below from Zavvi . . . even better if those unfulfilled orders were not cancelled and still on Zavvi's system as copies from the new run are being sent out NOW to fill those orders :thumbs:
"Thank you for choosing to place your order with zavvi.com.
We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number ******** has now been cancelled as Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook (Includes Colour Theatrical Cut) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.
If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.
If you wish to make another purchase please see our latest offers and voucher codes here
Please note you may receive a system generated message informing you of the cancellation, please disregard this. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Kind Regards
zavvi.com Customer Service Team"

Shouldn't be forgotten that when the 400 cancellations turned up they were all gone in a few hours

Also shouldn't be forgotten than despite the new run the number of MM B&C steelbooks released here in the U.K. is still pretty low - 2,000 + 1,000 - so still eminently collectable and apart from that it's a really interesting, even stunning steelbook in-hand with an incredibly unusual treatment - unique even (?) - and well worth picking up :naughty:

I cringe EVERY time he takes the scissors to the steelbook......

So is this now 12pm uk time? Anyone know how to add a card to your account as noticed my was expired?
Or i suppose i could use paypal but will this be sent out right away is there stock or is this a pre order.
Can't see an option on zavvi for adding an account.
And have many of you had steels shipped overseas and did the arrive ok or no damage.

So is this now 12pm uk time? Anyone know how to add a card to your account as noticed my was expired?
Or i suppose i could use paypal but will this be sent out right away is there stock or is this a pre order.
Can't see an option on zavvi for adding an account.
And have many of you had steels shipped overseas and did the arrive ok or no damage.
yes, confirmed 12pm uk time. ordering some years from zavvi and never received damaged goods. 2 times the package was lost, zavvi send a replacement without a problem.

yes, confirmed 12pm uk time. ordering some years from zavvi and never received damaged goods. 2 times the package was lost, zavvi send a replacement without a problem.
Im just worried getting it sent all way to australia as its a long way and more prone to damage. But it can happen anytime and to anywhere.
My issue is i cant add a card?? As last one expired is this available stock or a pre order as want to get order in quick.

Where Is the 12-Hour Format Used?
Most countries around the world today use the 24-hour system. The 12-hour format, including am and pm, is officially used only in the United States, Canada (except Québec), Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines.
Really? That has suprised me if true. I'm English and I've always used AM & PM!