泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Previous back art was original. New back art now the same as front art of German media markt steelbook. Slightly disappointed.

Totally agree. The changed art on the steelbook is now a rehash of my German MM steelbook and my 3D lenticular slipcover. I prefer originality over anything else.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Totally agree. The changed art on the steelbook is now a rehash of my German MM steelbook and my 3D lenticular slipcover. I prefer originality over anything else.
Where is your 3D lenticular slipcover from?

Where is your 3D lenticular slipcover from?

Here in the US all the 3D copies I've seen come with the lenticular slip cover. This includes the ones sold at Best Buy and Target. It's pretty nice. Nothing to write home about but I like it.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Here in the US all the 3D copies I've seen come with the lenticular slip cover. This includes the ones sold at Best Buy and Target. It's pretty nice. Nothing to write home about but I like it.
Excellent! Thanks for the info.

This will defo be on my to buy list. Can we have a lenti of the guitarist shooting flames please!

Nothing will happen before the 8th as their on Holiday. Also @wxlinkswd said they will send it in for approval on the 8th, so maybe a few days or how ever long it takes to get a decision. Can't wait to find out myself. :)
Ahh yes I forgot about their holiday. He's sending in the alternative steelbook artwork on the 8th, he has said that the Lenti and full slip have already been approved!

Reactions: jeffster15
Ahh yes I forgot about their holiday. He's sending in the alternative steelbook artwork on the 8th, he has said that the Lenti and full slip have already been approved!
No, @wxlinkswd said Full Slip and Lenticular confirmed, don't think it means they have been approved, it just means they are going to do a Full Slip and a Lenticular

Super excited about this release, really can not wait to have i tin my collection!! bring it on HDZ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.