泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's terrific news really proud to hear we might get option 2 for artwork, love HDZETA they always try their best to please and meet the customer needs know that's what matters most.

Reactions: Aw 83
The HDzeta King Kong has a glued-on lenti? I never opened my copy because I thought it was a loose card. Well, that and because I already have 2 other KKs open. Maybe I'll open it to savor the beauty :)

Those are 3 different cases I was referring to. The KK was a case of just a black slip (some didn't like that) but HDZeta listened and added a lenti later.

Case in point, when they can, they try :)

We will try #2 for everyone

Reactions: luke98
Version 2 will happen hopefully with a gloss finish no embossing/debossing and metallic effect on the back artwork , (Metallic effect, on the bike,chain and the sniper "Big Boy ;)" that Furiosa is holding and also on Max's weapon too :p and pre-order gift can be some mothers milk :p @wxlinkswd
MADMAXHDZZetaop2.jpg
Jheeze... You're not asking for much are you... ;)

Reactions: luke98
Wow people are really not liking the back art that much? I think its ok and fits the scheme very nicely. Yea the skewed background is a bit weird but its not like its out of context for this wild and crazy movie lol. I know theres tons of great arts to chose from to replace the back but we all know how bad studios can botch a steelbook and be stubborn about it. Im not against an option 2 but I hope it doesn't bite us in the behind with them choosing something that completely doesn't fit.

But Im sure HD Zeta will handle with grace.

Reactions: StifflersDad
I will never understand why people feel the need to go into one thread to talk **** about another company. No one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.