泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @harry mate I want all its hard to resist please do tag me once getting close to GB time please.

Thanks.

Finally we have the beauty shot. Looks like HDZ is trying hard to make people forget Martian debacle with this lollipop :).

Too bad the full slip doesnt come with photo book. Overall I think it looks fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
I don't get the lenti A hype.
It's the WWA steelbook art.
Im a bit disappointed but let's see how it looks in hand

Lentis R overrated, Full Slip on this looks ACE!! shame no booklet though (or even 1/4 slip variant)... if the lot come housed in a nice boxset I might bite otherwise I;m thinking Full Slip all the way!!!

Reactions: pacman and harry
I think the Fullslip would make a SICK Lenti, and Lenti B would work better as the Fullslip. Based on that I'm leaning towards A.

My only personal complaint is A is the same image as the Target steel, so if I get that one I'd put the Target one in there and have the HDZ steel out separately since that looks great on it's own.

Rather easy choice for me :) :

- Front art of Lenti A is the same as the front art of the WWA steelbook, which I already own. I love their thick booklet & the art on that booklet, backart is cool, but I won't double/triple dip on this HDZeta release.

- Front art of Lenti B is partially the same as the back art of the WWA steelbook, which has a close-up on Max's head. And this is just a layman's opinion, but Photoshop is just too obvious on that front poster: they hired some guy for a photoshoot and slapped Tom Hardy's face on it to save money (that's a very common practice actually), imo - it screams Photoshop to me on the fourth postcard too (Max too).

- Of course I prefer titles on the front of my slipboxes, but the Full Slip has the best front art (good emphasis on Furiosa), awesome back art, and you'll notice on the top of the slip it says "What a lovely day" when the lenti slips just have the title of the film :). If HDZeta had included the Type A booklet with the FS and that FS had a title, it'd be the perfect release. But as it is, it's still the best :cigar:.

Last edited:
Reactions: augustus
Status
Not open for further replies.