泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just yesterday you thought 3D was the best thing since sliced bread

And I still believe it is. In order to come out with a dedicated Ultra HD steelbook the 3d must be taken out to reduce the cost otherwise your looking at around $25 on top of the already higher price. I already have a 3D version of this film in steelbook. I need a Ultra HD one now. Sooner or later somone will do it. Might as well be HDzeta.

And I still believe it is. In order to come out with a dedicated Ultra HD steelbook the 3d must be taken out to reduce the cost otherwise your looking at around $25 on top of the already higher price. I already have a 3D version of this film in steelbook. I need a Ultra HD one now. Sooner or later somone will do it. Might as well be HDzeta.
Oh OK that makes sense. I am in the same boat.

Reactions: blu-steel
Personally I want, 3D, Blu & UHD and I'm willing to pay more for this option. The icing on the cake would be that a GB would be hosted HERE @ HDN or the very least I could buy on their store.

Personally I want, 3D, Blu & UHD and I'm willing to pay more for this option. The icing on the cake would be that a GB would be hosted HERE @ HDN or the very least I could buy on their store.
The probability is good since this is a Gold Label series.

Status
Not open for further replies.