FNAC.es w/horns pic from max steelbook
MoviesDistribucion.com
http://www.dvdgo.com/dvd-malefica-steelbox-blu-ray/2383114
Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good but amazon.es's packaging is subpar for the price they charge for shipping. 9 euros for one steelbook shipped to the USA in an A1 mailer. Good thing their customer service is good.

Nice looking steelbook but no 3d so its not for me i would be rather happy sticking with my Zavvi order...

Hell yeah love this artwork whether to order though. Other countries will definitely get this and probably with the 3D so I will be paint. Zavvi got competition and their current art losing to this in my book anyway.

Love the updated artwork. A must have. I wonder if other countries will get this. So far just UK and Spain are confirmed. I am awaiting and onslaught of other nations getting a steel :ohno:

This's screaming for gloss finish or else it'd be really dull... tempting to place the order but lacking of 3D disc...hmmm.... decision decision...
for one who worries about A1 mailing, for Amazon US I mostly combine with other items and they'd ship in cardboard box... but never order from ES before...

Its obvious this will be the same artwork being released in several countries with the title on the slip in spanish and the spine is in english.If this would've been exclsuive to Spain,the title on the spine would also be in its native language.A dead giveaway...