Attachments

• MoS.jpg
    MoS.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 265
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's face it, every country in the world is going to get a steelbook of this. It'll probably be like The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spider-Man with 99% of them being identical (give or take a piece of paper) across the globe.

As for content, depending where you live you'll either get a 2-disc Blu-ray (movie + features) or a 3-disc set (movie + features + DVD) or 3-disc Blu-ray (movie + features + 3D).

Is it listed on Ebay yet as 'rare and out of print' at a rediculous price? It can only be a matter of time.

Kinda weird that it's up for preorder that early....unless payment is required upfront I see alot of people cancelling orders.

They really made a great poster for the movie.
Goes perfectly with any merchandise, especially a steelbook cover.

Kinda reminds me of Captain America with the font.

It's a year away from release and for a film that doesn't even technically exist yet.

Any artwork is a mock-up and subject to change. Often I think the blue banner is put on the mock-ups just to clarify they're Blu-rays and not DVDs. The spine doesn't have either the Blu-ray or Warner Bros. logo on it yet, but we know they'll be there when the time comes.

Besides, just because the \S/ shield looks good in the steelbook format doesn't mean it'll even have that. There's still posters to come out and one of them could very well be the final design for home entertainment versions.