Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its from secret invasion… you don’t want to see this :giggle:
Yea I know what it’s from dingus. I watched the first 2 episodes. Got so bored I didn’t finish it but I was just confused to see her with a drax arm. Then remembered she’s a skrull

Yea I know what it’s from dingus. I watched the first 2 episodes. Got so bored I didn’t finish it but I was just confused to see her with a drax arm. Then remembered she’s a skrull
I am through it now, can say it gets better after episode 3, but this specific episode from the screenshot is laughable bad

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
zack snyder didnt use the "dressed like a bat... i dig it" scene in his final version

a reason for me to keep the joss whedon version

There's a reason for that.. one of the many attempts at forced comedy throughout his cut. Granted its one of the better ones..

Is it open to all or any requirements? The Wonder Woman steel they did looks really nice, I like a border on steelbooks.
Open. It'll be a standard release like WW, not like the BP series. Easy way to to tell, the thread title, "blufans exclusive #" is BE.

I had a wobble a few weeks ago on here with my depression and told somebody to sod off. Knowing my luck it was Wreck and he'll ban me from the group buy, ha!