Man of Steel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #63) [China]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck

53299570675_854eb82f1e_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like we got enough super hero Premiums already, Blufans need to open up the doors to new things
Exactly, the PooperHero fatigue is not just in box office numbers, it's in 'premiums' releases as well, only hoarders collectors are too stupid obsessed to realize it yet.

I'm a bit behind on the news and latest exclusive rules. Is this one up for grabs for anyone here (if you're fast enough) or is it the same story as with the recent MCU titles where you need to have a certain amount of previous BF purchases?
I'm asking this cuz I missed the ML and have only the HDZ FS. I really want this :hungry:

I'm a bit behind on the news and latest exclusive rules. Is this one up for grabs for anyone here (if you're fast enough) or is it the same story as with the recent MCU titles where you need to have a certain amount of previous BF purchases?
I'm asking this cuz I missed the ML and have only the HDZ FS. I really want this :hungry:
everyone can buy it, but only when there are enough copies left

Reactions: Raimi
But next year I may have stopped collecting, over my dead body I won't be having this sooner :rofl: