Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh FFS zeta you anger me so much

This was the only release I was coming back to.

I want the special box/ full slip art or the single lenti but I can’t buy them on their own

The double lenti looks crap and comes with the 3D disc. I want the 4K

Why do you continue to only make one available to buy as a single release and why just 3D?
Make a singular set available too with 4K. It’s not hard

Mantas full slip and steel win hands down. the special/ full slip art is cool though.

I assume the full slip is a single sale too? Why do both single sales have 2D & 3D? Include 4K in one of them. Ffs

Strangely quiet in here. Where are all of the UK people? Everybody has been waiting so long for this.
I'm guessing that with all of the false alarms that people are just thinking the thread was bumped with more "waiting" gifs.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! :D

I genuinely thought it was a false alarm.

You certainly could buy the FS on its own if you wanted to.

Not with the 3D mate. Pointless to me now I’m 4k. Plus the manta has 3D

These are expensive enough to faff around and spend more money on a 4k ammray just to swap over.

I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve not seen anyone mention this. That both single sales are 2D & 3D. And people are cool with this? Surely they can change one?
Personally want them to change the Full slip to include it.
As much as the DL aint great, if it had 4k instead of 3D I’d consider it

Not saying it's right or it's wrong but people probably aren't commenting on this as it is now the 'standard' with Hdzeta boxsets.

Reactions: DMD4k
Not saying it's right or it's wrong but people probably aren't commenting on this as it is now the 'standard' with Hdzeta boxsets.

Tbh, I thought they usually only put one singular editon up for sale? The DL.

This is the first in a while or at least out of the DCEU collection that they will be selling a full slip singular too? Or am I wrong.

Therefore if they are releasing 2 slips as single sale, then one should be 3D and one should be 4k. It’s a no brainier.

Unless there’s a error with the beauty shot info and one is infact supposed to be 2D & 4K. That’s a possibility

Last edited:
Tbh, I thought that usually only put one singular editon up for sale? The DL.

This is the first in a while or at least out of the DCEU collection that they will be selling a full slip singular too? Or am I wrong.

Therefore if they are releasing 2 slips as single sale, then one should be 3D and one should be 4k. It’s a no brainier.

Unless there’s a error with the beauty shot info and one is infact supposed to be 2D & 4K. That’s a possibility
Aquaman had SL and DL and Box in the exact same config i think

Reactions: Flloydo
Tbh, I thought that usually only put one singular editon up for sale? The DL.

Typically both the DL and the FS are available as separate purchases but the SL/4K Edition is always locked to the OC. Of course with the Nolan Batman films and most recently Gladiator there was only the option to buy the OC

Aquaman had SL and DL and Box

Ahh I skipped aquaman and didn’t pay much attention to it. After the dark knight triple one click only bolloccckks I vowed to never buy from them again with the exception of this and if I see a deal on the bay for somthing in the future

Fair enough. Well it’s better that they put 2 singulars up. But change the discs please zeta. Some choice. Some variation

Reactions: Mike Haley
Typically both the DL and the FS are available as separate purchases but the SL/4K Edition is always locked to the OC. Of course with the Nolan Batman films and most recently Gladiator there was only the option to buy the OC

Yea I know that they always do the editons like the specials for one clicks only. But I’ve never bothered with a zeta one click

And like I said before, way way way back I won’t be bothering with zeta anymore. But this was my exception. Oh well. Money saved

Ahh I skipped aquaman and didn’t pay much attention to it. After the dark knight triple one click only bolloccckks I vowed to never buy from them again with the exception of this and if I see a deal on the bay for somthing in the future

Fair enough. Well it’s better that they put 2 singulars up. But change the discs please zeta. Some choice. Some variation

The 4k is always exclusive to the one click

I wish they will change this but i doubt they will

Still don't get it why people are busy with the disc config of the editions. It's not like people waited for this specific release to watch the movie for the first time, right?

giphy.gif

It’s really not about that. This is a expensive hobby. I don’t own it in 4k. So the only way I’d buy another edition is if it came with that disc. Not 2 editions both containing 3D. And it’s not just this editon, getting the same film, from multiple retailers (other films namely marvel) with the same discs. Gets a bit monotonous after a while

That means even more money to buy the better disc and I’m not doing that.

Reactions: Mike Haley
Still don't get it why people are busy with the disc config of the editions. It's not like people waited for this specific release to watch the movie for the first time, right?

giphy.gif

Plus most people here will get the one click. With zeta. There’s never any consideration for the guys that just want one edition. They proved that with the dark knight

Blufans are becoming like that too for the guys that want a single lenti or full slip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.