Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloss and flat and some scratches for full effect!
Yeah, that’s very true, the QC on their Steels have never been great, used to give them a pass due to the fact that their packages were so loaded and artwork is always top notch.

But after that Dark Knight one click only thing, that was the final straw for me.

Still, I will admit, I really like it

Strangely quiet in here. Where are all of the UK people? Everybody has been waiting so long for this.
I'm guessing that with all of the false alarms that people are just thinking the thread was bumped with more "waiting" gifs.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! :D
God damn, I need my coffee first....what's that BS on page 18?:rofl:

Oh yes, finally a Monday morning worth waking up for....:thumbs:

So does that mean that all editions will be for sale? DL, SL as well? Cuz then I might be able to see the slips as well. hmm.
This could get expensive.
I guess OC, DL and FS, as usual. SL is locked in the OC, also as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Whoa that came a little faster than I thought it would since their Gladiator re-release just happened

Excited though! Gonna try and afford this as a one click as it’ll be amazing and was SO IMPRESSED by their Aquaman one click!

I'll be buying for continuity sake but have to say...especially after the wait we had this is the weakest of the DC boxsets they've released to date.

The best thing about it for me is the box, the choice of the images is good. The weakpoints are the steelbook, the choice of Zod on the back in contrast to the front image doesn't really mesh well in my opinion and some of the images they've used for the slip look either poorly photoshopped or just odd, I'm referring to the back of the full slip when I say that.

I think the image used for the cover of the hardcover book would've served better on a slip and if they were always going to use that image of Zod on the back of the steel then the image that's on the front of the box would've been better for the front of the steel. Even the folder image would've been good on the steel or used a slip.

Bit of a misfire in my opinion with questionable choices made. I'm sure it was down to the studio but this could've been alot better

Amazing package definitely worth the wait :oohyeah: That OC is a thing of beauty :drool: but I’m really amazed how well the FS turned out actually, really like the look of the DL and the 4K Lenti aswell considering the restraints Zeta obviously faced getting this through approval. The Steelbook in flat high gloss will be lux indeed but won’t hold a candle to the (99.99%) perfect Manta Steelbook kinda to be expected though but great to see Zod on the back nonetheless.

- the back of the double lenti should be the back of the steelbook ...would have a better flow
- the back of the 4K lenti should be the back of the double lenti ...would have a better flow
- disc artwork/booklet should be the back artwork of the back of the 4K lenti

it's an OK release in my opinion ...Manta Lab's steelbook is still the best! but it's MoS, so it's a must buy.

- the back of the double lenti should be the back of the steelbook ...would have a better flow
Ok... but then we wouldn't get Zod and someone would complain. Probably you :rofl: :rofl:
- the back of the 4K lenti should be the back of the double lenti ...would have a better flow
Too much flow. Front and back would be too similar.
- disc artwork/booklet should be the back artwork of the back of the 4K lenti
That wouldn't "flow" at all :vomit:
it's an OK release in my opinion ...Manta Lab's steelbook is still the best! but it's MoS, so it's a must buy.
That might be, but overall (taking slips, extras, discs and OC box into account) this is better than Manta IMO.

Reactions: willbar84
Im gonna echo what alot of others have said.

The slips are super under whelming.
The full slip/special pack is the best for me personally.
Mantas steel will never be beat.
The lenti box is stunning.
One of hdzetas weakest dc one clicks overall

But

Its stilll gonna be x 1 to the uk cause im a 100% DC hdzeta collector and after the nolan batmans man of steel is my fav DC movie:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.