Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 12th, 2013
Purchase link: In store only
Price: 24.99$
Notes: Includes exclusive packaging, content and comic book.

2e2epapa.jpg

Attachments

• mos.jpg
    mos.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll keep the POSSIBLE in the title since it's not yet confirmed... I think we can say 90% sure since Target USA has it and here it says Target Exclusive... so... :naughty:

Reactions: rj531 and bojee
F*ckin eh.... usually I dont complain about the french being on there but if the french is part of the lenticular that sucks. Although I wonder what this "exclusive content and comic book" will be...

I can confirm that this IS in fact a Digibook. Just got back from Target where they had it on their shelf. I can also confirm that the lenticular cover and spine are bilingual, so it's cluttered with French text. I'll be sticking to my U.S. Target Group Buy. :thumbs:

Slightly OT, but do you guys figure this is the same lenti release?

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00E1AKJ4W/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

They have another one up with just the S which could be the regular amaray, unless they both will be.

Different lenticular. The slipcover just flips Superman's direction back and forth while the Digibook changes in-between Superman and Zod.

Don't start me on that subject... :angry:
I'm French speaking (you all know that) but I cannot stand seeing French all over our movies/games/posters...

This will go back to the store...

It's so frustrating, isn't it? Why can't amarays just have reverse cover art and then SteelBooks, Digibooks, etc. have stickers with the bilingual writing? It's soooo annoying. ONE PROVINCE is French in this country, yet the entire country has to have bilingual packaging. You don't see Spanish all over the U.S. copies. Ugh.

Just saw this in store...
It was painful to see such a nice thick digibook totally ruined by the bilingual text on the front/spine.

It's so frustrating, isn't it? Why can't amarays just have reverse cover art and then SteelBooks, Digibooks, etc. have stickers with the bilingual writing? It's soooo annoying. ONE PROVINCE is French in this country, yet the entire country has to have bilingual packaging. You don't see Spanish all over the U.S. copies. Ugh.

Thats the argument I have made a few times when people whine about others whining about french being littered all over the covers of the movies here. Personally Im just sick of QC's "issues" all together...

Picked this up last night. Looks great with my Dark Knight Rises Digibook, save for the bilingual text and most especially the marks left by those %*?* spider-wraps...

Man! I'm from Canada and we get a lot of cool releases here. Steelbooks, slipcovers, etc. But I agree with most collectors, the French writing sucks! Even on the stickers, they bother me. Aaargh!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Other than that, this digibook release should be exactly the same as the US Target. Plenty of pics inside. I might still get this as my opened copy and just keep the US one sealed.