Man of Steel Ultimate Collector's Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 25th, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.de
The limited Ultimate Collector's Edition of The Man of Steel will include a 30cm high, very high quality Superman figure.

91nJ1FQUTrL._SL1500_.jpg

81k3d35WEuL._SL1500_.jpg

81ikeSLZflL._SL1500_.jpg

818vKbR3qmL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• mos-de.png
    mos-de.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about something - This set contains the 3D steel which is also available on it's own on the same site

This listing for the standalone steelbook is Amazon.de exclusive, but this set bears no mention of it being an exclusive, but has the same steel

I'm curious about something - This set contains the 3D steel which is also available on it's own on the same site

This listing for the standalone steelbook is Amazon.de exclusive, but this set bears no mention of it being an exclusive, but has the same steel

Just place your order my friend. I know you want it :hilarious:

Reactions: ausnew
ive ordered a copy, can cancel later if needs be. how many of these were there if this is at that many copies left 1000?

I'm trying to be good saving money to buy an apartment in Sydney and ended up ordering, so you can do it. EEK!

Besides this won't be out until 31/12 ... so you have time to cancel :twisted:

The only way to save rod, is to stay away from HDN...:hilarious: :ohno:

Thought it had been quite on hear from you bud. :D
In a similar situation as I just bought a place in Paris and the wife is going berserk spending on the refit...EEK! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
The only way to save rod, is to stay away from HDN...:hilarious: :ohno:

Thought it had been quite on hear from you bud. :D
In a similar situation as I just bought a place in Paris and the wife is going berserk spending on the refit...EEK! :hilarious:

You are right my friend. I'm trying really hard :hilarious:

Looks like amazon updated the image in the op to include the steelbook.

Not only that, but they changed the figurine too! And the box art.

The previous image showed the life-size Studio Oxmox statue. The new version has much softer detail and looks to be a 1/6 scale version of the life-size, with several further simplifications made (e.g. his cloak no longer drapes onto the base). I think the new images now show the actual item that's going to be supplied.

Still think it looks better than the figurine supplied with the French Box Set though.